THIS MUST STAY HOME | Syracusefan.com

THIS MUST STAY HOME

44PRIDE

All Conference
C+Jones+Trophy.jpg

Chandler is so damn skinny for a DE. Wonder why he can't bulk up.

he is skinny, but his brother can kick jaws in.

What's that got to do with his size?
It means pictures can deceive. It means he's a big, bad man. And just because he looks skinny in one picture doesn't mean he actually is that skinny in person. He certainly didn't look skinny to me when he was bull rushing WVU linemen into Smith's face last night.

It means pictures can deceive. It means he's a big, bad man. And just because he looks skinny in one picture doesn't mean he actually is that skinny in person. He certainly didn't look skinny to me when he was bull rushing WVU linemen into Smith's face last night.

OK. Still don't know what his size has to do with your reply of "tell him to his face". He is thin for DE. So is Stache. He's bulked up hi arms but he is thin in the torso for a DE. Don't think I would have a problem telling him to his face either since it isn't a negative thing like he sucks or something. But anyways..

If his numbers are accurate (6'5'' 265lbs) he's exactly where I'd expect him to be. That's 15lbs more than Freeney as a senior. He'll likely add about 10 more before he heads to the league, and that makes him pretty normal for a 4-3 end in the NFL.

OK. Still don't know what his size has to do with your reply of "tell him to his face". He is thin for DE. So is Stache. He's bulked up hi arms but he is thin in the torso for a DE. Don't think I would have a problem telling him to his face either since it isn't a negative thing like he sucks or something. But anyways..
I think his core, legs and arms are all thicker. Don't know if its all good weight, but he looks much bigger than he did last year.

Chandler is so damn skinny for a DE. Wonder why he can't bulk up.

Needs to work out with his brother Jon in the offseason for a few months. That should do the trick!

At Fanfest this August, he posed for a picture with my daughter and her friend that I took. I noticed then that he looked thin but extremely rangy with his long arms. He's a completely different build than Freeney. It usually takes much more time to "bulk up" a long rangy build like he has. He's an incredible athlete, but I hope he stays one more year to get more in line with an NFL type body. ...and a confession on my part, we're a much better team with a healthy Chander on the field.

At Fanfest this August, he posed for a picture with my daughter and her friend that I took. I noticed then that he looked thin but extremely rangy with his long arms. He's a completely different build than Freeney. It usually takes much more time to "bulk up" a long rangy build like he has. He's an incredible athlete, but I hope he stays one more year to get more in line with an NFL type body. ...and a confession on my part, we're a much better team with a healthy Chander on the field.

He's stated numerous times on his facebook and twitter that he is coming back next season. :)

I think this pic was taken last year, wasn't it? That may be why he looks skinny. On TV he looks bulkier than that, but he's never been the biggest guy.

6'5 265 is bigger than most DE's in their 4th year.

In comparison Freeney was 6'2 250 his senior year.

Needs to work out with his brother Jon in the offseason for a few months. That should do the trick!

Jon's actually the smallest of the three. I think he goes around 205lbs.

He's stated numerous times on his facebook and twitter that he is coming back next season. :)

Awesome! I have him on my FB now, but I only added him about a month ago, so, I haven't seen him state he's coming back so this is old news. ...but it is some great news! He's definitely a special player for the 'Cuse and seems to be a great leader on this team.

Far from skinny and thin in the torso. Hes a beast and very strong, lift some weights and you will realize one day.

Far from skinny and thin in the torso. Hes a beast and very strong, lift some weights and you will realize one day.

didn't say he was weak. didn't say he wasn't a beast. why change what i said? he is thin in the torso for a DE, especially in that pic, which we now know was from last year. some of you like to make something out of nothing.

didn't say he was weak. didn't say he wasn't a beast. why change what i said? he is thin in the torso for a DE, especially in that pic, which we now know was from last year. some of you like to make something out of nothing.
Youre the one making a suggestion out of a picture , not me, and youre not even close to correct so it is what it is bees.

Youre the one making a suggestion out of a picture , not me, and youre not even close to correct so it is what it is bees.

you're a funny dude. all i said was he was skinny, which he is for a de. such horror. like someone else said, his height probably doesn't help him fill out as easily. altho he has bulked up his arms this year. still thin for a de in the chest and shoulders as is stache.

you're a funny dude. all i said was he was skinny, which he is for a de. such horror. like someone else said, his height probably doesn't help him fill out as easily. altho he has bulked up his arms this year. still thin for a de in the chest and shoulders as is stache.
Skinny is all relative just like your description on a stud basketball player. Funny how? What am i a clown ; )

LOL. I didn't mean he'd punch you. The Jones boys are all class. I just meant he looks plenty big in person. And, I don't care how much he weighs as long as he keeps doing what he's doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom