This pic says it all. Ennis!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This pic says it all. Ennis!!!

I not sure if anyone caught it but you can clearly see two pitt students give Ennis the finger as well if you slow it down when he gets to the other end of the floor.

Damn, only Resavy's feet are in this one. He's probably my favorite part about a lot of these pictures. Must be the suit.
I agree . . . the Irish step dancing celebration is priceless
nickstep_zps3dd2515e.jpg

He knew when the ball was half way. Fall back mofo.
The odd thing, I did too. It seems like it was slow motion , about 1/4 of the way to the basket I knew it was in. In went in the cylinder and looked like it set in the nylon just so nice.

Last edited:
When you knock down 30 on the road, you can say "This is my house." When you toss in a 35 foot buzzer beater for 3 to get to 13, it ain't "your house." And he doesn't seem like the type of kid to yell out "Kiss my ass" to the crowd. And anyway, it's what he did that matters, not what he said.

LGO!!

I'm not sure if anyone else saw the irony in Baye's reaction. I mean this was a perfect setting for maybe his best trademark face ever.

I'm not sure if anyone else saw the irony in Baye's reaction. I mean this was a perfect setting for maybe his best trademark face ever.

Yes, it's almost like it caught him off-guard. He usually goes satan on things like that.

I not sure if anyone caught it but you can clearly see two pitt students give Ennis the finger as well if you slow it down when he gets to the other end of the floor.

We all assume they were giving the finger to Ennis but my money says it was targeted to Dixon for calling the timeout and for not using it to set up a defense. I think we can all appreciate and respect that.