This ranks up there (or down there) with the Palace brawl. | Syracusefan.com

This ranks up there (or down there) with the Palace brawl.

Eric15

Living Legend
Australian vs. Filipino national team. At one point Thon Maker was throwing flying kicks.

There's something both hilarious and kinda scary about Asian athletes going berserk.

Yeah, I recognize in advance that that's borderline inappropriate in 2018, but I don't mean any harm and I'm probably not the only one thinking that about the Phillipines and Georgetown clips.

There's something both hilarious and kinda scary about Asian athletes going berserk.

Yeah, I recognize in advance that that's borderline inappropriate in 2018, but I don't mean any harm and I'm probably not the only one thinking that about the Phillipines and Georgetown clips.
Not only are you not the only one, I don't know why this would a surprise, since they're doing to same thing to us in cyber on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Anyone else wondering how you have an international game between Philippines and Austrailia that features Andray Blatche and Thon Maker? I don't know, maybe we should go back to the days where a player actually had to be from a country to represent it in Olympic style competition.

Anyone else wondering how you have an international game between Philippines and Austrailia that features Andray Blatche and Thon Maker? I don't know, maybe we should go back to the days where a player actually had to be from a country to represent it in Olympic style competition.

Maker moved to Austrailia when he was 5 he should be playing for them that's where he grew up.

Maker needs to brush up on that flying kick form. Looks like a 3rd grader that just watched karate kid for the first time...albeit he would be a 7' tall 3rd grader in this analogy. Perhaps a little more like this:
mortal-kombat.jpg

Those announcers are bananas.....I mean, they act like the Phillipine team is constantly reacting to being assaulted. It's kind of the other way around. Almost every action is precipitated by some nutjob player from the Philipines elbowing someone in the front or the back of the head. Even Maker's flying kick was because some dude donkey punches him, and then hides behind another Australian player's back. You donkey punch someone you take your medicine - you gotta fight at that point. No hiding!!!! Lame.

Australian vs. Filipino national team. At one point Thon Maker was throwing flying kicks.

Why didn't Kickert do the kicking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom