This season (long) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This season (long)

we have the bodies inside to move Bromley to End

That would help him and I'm sure he'd be thrilled with a chance to show the NFL guys what he could do on the outside.

Is it a forgone conclusion that Bromley comes back next year? At worst he's been our second best defensive player. What are the chances he makes the jump?

I don't think he is quite ready. One more year of conditioning, and I think he will be in better shape. Kid is a beast.

Can't see him moving to the outside. He's way too dominant in the middle.

great post very well written. I have been beyond frustrated with DM many times. For me it has always been about the program and regardless of what i have thought about Doug as a coach or Hacks play calling i believe very strongly that these guys are all about the program the players and the school. The growth that Doug has shown this year along with Hack has been very impressive. It seems as if they are truly getting comfortable with who they are as coaches. Great to see and happy for them and everyone involved. To know that we can play with any team on our schedule says it all. Thanks for a great post.

It is difficult for me at times because I know Marrone makes monumental in-game errors, but then at times he shows his offensive brainpower. For me, and me only, I give him alot of slack simply because of the stuff he does off the field that 99.9% of SU fans don't know about. I know those things have nothing to do with winning football games, but it does have a huge impact on rebuilding the program the right way. That goes a long way for me. I'm likely in the minority on this one.

It is difficult for me at times because I know Marrone makes monumental in-game errors, but then at times he shows his offensive brainpower. For me, and me only, I give him alot of slack simply because of the stuff he does off the field that 99.9% of SU fans don't know about. I know those things have nothing to do with winning football games, but it does have a huge impact on rebuilding the program the right way. That goes a long way for me. I'm likely in the minority on this one.

I'm with you in that minority.

Pretty simple -- end November with a little win streak and most fans forget September. Top that with strong recruiting, and even October's errors fade into the haze.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom