this team: SO MANY ???

So we're losing:
White (18.5 ppg)
Lydon (13.2 ppg)
Gillon (10.5 ppg)
Thompson (9.2 ppg)
Coleman (5.6 ppg)
Roberson (5.3 ppg)

That's almost 80% of total points scored last season.

So we're losing:
White (18.5 ppg)
Lydon (13.2 ppg)
Gillon (10.5 ppg)
Thompson (9.2 ppg)
Coleman (5.6 ppg)
Roberson (5.3 ppg)

That's almost 80% of total points scored last season.

The only rotational players back are Battle and Howard. Having TT be a no show means we have to get something out of Chukwu this season.

Too much drama. And we aren't even starting fall practices yet. JB needs to get control or move out.

Eh, it seems like it's an apparently odd person being odd. Not sure what Boeheim could've done here. If the kid wanted to leave, what are you going to do? And that he did it in the way he did it...I think that's a reflection on who he is and nothing else.

2018 class is looking like a monster class. Could be a rough season, but we also could be looking really strong for 2018-19.

Eh, it seems like it's an apparently odd person being odd. Not sure what Boeheim could've done here. If the kid wanted to leave, what are you going to do? And that he did it in the way he did it...I think that's a reflection on who he is and nothing else.

2018 class is looking like a monster class. Could be a rough season, but we also could be looking really strong for 2018-19.

We knew from the start this kid's mother was a problem. That's where the decision should have been made. Let him go elsewhere to cause his problems. I just think JB's age dictates fewer options for recruits.

Agreed. Plenty to blame JB for the last few years but this not one of them. What is he supposed to send Paul Harris and Devo to kidnap him and lock him in Manley until November?

We have the guys that want to be here. No drama. Geno can shoot, score and run the point. Huge pickup that gets missed a bit. OB is an absolute beast, and MM has had a year in the program. Both are top 50 freshmen, easily. Also a freak athlete from Slovakia, who has battled grown men. The young guys will be fine, along with Geno and Tyus. Frank, and PC are two that need to step up. Sid, and HW are talented too. We will be fine. I know, I know. Too much optimism. Really just need someone to man the middle. TT there was...yeah.

Next man up
oliie-missing-free-throw-o.gif

Things I'm looking for during the 2017-2018 season:

Tyus Battle gets caught shoplifting gloves and a bathrobe from Shoppingtown mall
Marek Dolezaj and Matt Moyer are accused of shaving points
Frank Howard breaks a girlfriend's car side mirror
Frank Howard is then suspended due to academic ineligibility
Oshae Brissett isn't cleared to play until November
Geno Thorpe stays in Tampa until the 4th day of classes

Things I'm looking for during the 2017-2018 season:

Tyus Battle gets caught shoplifting gloves and a bathrobe from Shoppingtown mall
Marek Dolezaj and Matt Moyer are accused of shaving points
Frank Howard breaks a girlfriend's car side mirror
Frank Howard is then suspended due to academic ineligibility
Oshae Brissett isn't cleared to play until November
Geno Thorpe stays in Tampa until the 4th day of classes

I'm looking for Chukwu to knock up Battle's girlfriend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom