This wait is killing me... | Syracusefan.com

This wait is killing me...

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
I have half a mind to go up to the Fine Lot right now and be a one-man tailgate until the rest of the crew arrives.

I know what you mean I'm actually in oneonta and cannot leave until 4pm I'm losing my mind

I have half a mind to go up to the Fine Lot right now and be a one-man tailgate until the rest of the crew arrives.

If you start now you'll only have half a mind when the rest get there!

that would be pretty hilarious - all the employees coming out of work and in the middle of all their cars is one guy all decked out in orange with a pile of beer cans next to him and a grill

I believe the correct term for "one man tailgate" is "that drunk homeless guy who always accosts me for money."

Are you saying that's you?

Haha, I'm ready and waiting to head over whenever. I'll probably get there around 3

I believe the correct term for "one man tailgate" is "that drunk homeless guy who always accosts me for money."

Are you saying that's you?
I have a home, but otherwise it very well could be :)

If you start now you'll only have half a mind when the rest get there!

If he's got half-a-mind now ... he'll be down to about a quarter-mind by kickoff. :rolling:

Actually, that's a good excuse for public drunkeness. "Oh, I'm just tailgating officer."

If he's got half-a-mind now ... he'll be down to about a quarter-mind by kickoff. :rolling:

Assuming I would be awake by kickoff if I was to really go up right now and start ;)

I was trying to be polite and give him some credit! Ah yes, the days of starting at noon for a game at 8. I remember a guy in our group starting at 11 for a 7:30 game and ended up passing out at the top of the isle. I can still see him laying there and people stepping over him and just laughing as they walked past. I certainly don't think we'd see that happen today.

I am doing absolutely nothing.So the time is draaaaaaaagging by.

Class until 3:20 then a quick meeting at Drumlins. Perfect opportunity to grab mixers and beer at Tops. Can't wait.

Sitting here in the library killing time, can't bring myself to do this reading. Just have to bang out this 2:30 class, then the fun begins.

its a slow day at work for me which is making matters that much worse i cannot wait to get out of here

been 1 man tailgating since 10.not homeless,but if my wife finds out i might be.

LOL Classic.

I'm at work until 6:00 busy time of the month for accountants. Gotta run home grab a 6er fire up one laptop with ESPN 3 hooked up to my Flat Screen. Fire up another laptop for my FFB draft tonight and keep one eye on both. Or more like 1.5 eyes on the game and .5 an eye on the draft.

Actually took a trip up to the lots at lunchtime and there were already people with their tents out around noon. HARDCORE THURSDAY AFTERNOON TAILGATING!!!

I know what you mean I'm actually in oneonta and cannot leave until 4pm I'm losing my mind
If you come via 23, pick me up in Norwich. Actually can't make the game tonight and it's driving me crazy. I have half a mind to bust out of work, buy a case of Utica Club, kidnap DCCuse and take him to PeteCalvin's house to raid the fridge until game time. Wish that I could.

yah I am sitting in my office not working at all...half reading cuse articles and half planning a trip to mexico...

I'm a Wake Forest grad student, so today has been an interesting day. I've gotten more than a few comments on the SU stuff I'm wearing around campus. We better win tonight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom