Class of 2015 - This weekend | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 This weekend

Orange4

2nd String
I know we have at least 15 recruits visiting and some pretty talented ones! We have some uncommited a few commited but either way does anyone know how many kids might commit this weekend?

If we close well, we should finish in the top 45 which is another step closer to the top 40 which is were we should be every year. We are currently ranked higher than we were in 2014 at the recruiting sites.

We were 51st at Rivals in 2014, we are currently 47th.

We were 50th at 247 in 2014, we are currently 48th.

We were 53rd at Scout in 2014, we are currently 37th.

We were 60th at Espn in 2014, we are currently outside the top 40 (not sure where we are - need to be a subscriber outside the top 40).

If we close well, we should finish in the top 45 which is another step closer to the top 40 which is were we should be every year. We are currently ranked higher than we were in 2014 at the recruiting sites.

We were 53rd at Scout in 2014, we are currently 37th.

We were 60th at Espn in 2014, we are currently outside the top 40 (not sure where we are - need to be a subscriber outside the top 40).
There are some 66 schools in the P5. Those numbers don't sound so good taken in that context. I know it is an improvement for us but we have a long way to go.

There are some 66 schools in the P5. Those numbers don't sound so good taken in that context. I know it is an improvement for us but we have a long way to go.

Top 40 is a big improvement over where we were. It's all relative. I'm a pretty big believer that we aren't sniffing the top 25 until our classes are consistently in the top 40. With classes like that, we're bound to get 2-3 immediate impact type players. And that's what we sorely need. It's great to see a kid like Alec Lemon develop into an impact player after a year or two, and I feel we'll still do a good job bringing in those types of players, but we need some plug and play types as well.

I know we have at least 15 recruits visiting and some pretty talented ones! We have some uncommited a few commited but either way does anyone know how many kids might commit this weekend?

The long snapper kid may commit, not exciting but there is one. Pretty good chance Clark commits. Besides that... iffy.

Better then were we were? Yes no question but were also in a much better conference now and with all those changes, kids will begin to only go to P5 teams; especially with the new autonomy for the conferences to pay players looking more and more like it is going to pass. Say bye bye to the boise st's of the world.

I posted in my Nunes article I think eventually we get 5 kids from this weekend - I think it will be Sheppard, Stocker, Clark, Keller, and then one of Crawford/Ealey/Grimes.

But I don't think we get more than a Keller/Clark commit this weekend.

We were 53rd at in 2014, we are currently 37th.

I qualify as an "Insider", and I can't get past 40.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom