This won't be popular but here is the reality folks... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

This won't be popular but here is the reality folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amusing thing is that many of the most overly negative posters in terms of projections after a bad loss, are the same ones who are the most overly optimistic after a few wins.

And that is just not a Syracuse football thing

Lets stop sugar coating the issues. Bottom line this team overachieved and blew its wad at Clemson. This is the same team 3 years running now. Dino is a good coach but well never have the talent here again to win consistently. cuse football is a small private school in the northeast. Poor facilities and light years behind in the arms race with no $$ commitment to compete. They've dragged their feet for YEARS now on the dome renos and it continues. ain't happening here, looks like ever.

Ya know...this whole rant did nothing but remind me of the following...

Tell me how much you want a winner, because you're watching one right now.

The OP is a lunatic

Pretty sure he’s the same guy that quit on the hoops team multiple times last year and deservedly got banned towards the end of the regular season. He was way out of hand.

No, that’s not forgivable.

Madei>McNabb???

Good god!!

I never thought he’d be better than scharr.

Lol. He looked good against Michigan. At that point I thought he was a lot better than Nunes. I was livid that he kept getting pulled for Nunes in that game as part of that stupid rigid QB rotation. It cost us that game.

Sadly, I think that might’ve been the only good game he ever played and by the end of the year I realized Nunes was better.

Lets stop sugar coating the issues. Bottom line this team overachieved and blew its wad at Clemson. This is the same team 3 years running now. Dino is a good coach but well never have the talent here again to win consistently. cuse football is a small private school in the northeast. Poor facilities and light years behind in the arms race with no $$ commitment to compete. They've dragged their feet for YEARS now on the dome renos and it continues. ain't happening here, looks like ever.

You shouldn’t have sold yourself short; this has been immensely popular.

You must be a hit at parties or in foxholes.

The OP was wrong on so many levels. Not just about us, but the fact that people were freaking out we lost to Pitt, never considering that Pitt was the top team in the Coastal. It's almost ironic that every single point that was being made was completely false.

This post aged about as well as raw fish in 90 degree heat.

Anyone who liked the OP should do 44 push-ups, immediately.

I find it quite peculiar when a poster goes back to old threads like these and then bumps them when it plays out differently, or makes a particular poster look a bit foolish in hindsight. Ah, the beauty of hindsight.

I guess it must make you feel better now that you got it off your chest, since you had to put the effort in going back to dig this one out of the archives, especially when it wasn't brewing any longer. Interesting...

I find it quite peculiar when a poster goes back to old threads like these and then bumps them when it plays out differently, or makes a particular poster look a bit foolish in hindsight. Ah, the beauty of hindsight. I guess it must make you feel better now that you got it off your chest, since you had to put the effort in going back to dig this one out of the archives, especially when it wasn't brewing any longer. Interesting...

I didn't bump it, but still commented on it because it was silly then and silly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.