This Yankee team so far | Syracusefan.com

This Yankee team so far

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
What a pleasure to watch baseball again. The thing that has blown me away is the pitching. In addition, I didn't know much about our new catcher, I love how he handles the pitchers. One of the big keys this year will be if CC can learn to be a pitcher that uses cunning, finesse and location. Last night he worked so well with McCann it was a thing of beauty.

That triple play was as smooth as silk and the way the hitters attacked Price was a thing of beauty. I hope that Derek gets to go out a healthy/winner, it was nice seeing him interact with rookie Yangervis Solarte when he got his first major league home run.

So far it has been a fun start to a season that has been surprising in many ways.

Just stay healthy team and this could be a special summer.

CC Sabathia pitches Yankees past David Price, Rays

If healthy, this team has the whole package. If Tex comes back and produces, this team will score a ton of runs, and the starting pitching can potentially carry them on days when the offense is quiet.

McCann is going to love hitting in Yankee Stadium. Like many others before him, his swing is made the place.

Jeter appears fully healthy and poised to go out with a Jeter-like season. He is swinging the bat well now and looked excellent in the field last night.

What a pleasure to watch baseball again. The thing that has blown me away is the pitching. In addition, I didn't know much about our new catcher, I love how he handles the pitchers. One of the big keys this year will be if CC can learn to be a pitcher that uses cunning, finesse and location. Last night he worked so well with McCann it was a thing of beauty.

That triple play was as smooth as silk and the way the hitters attacked Price was a thing of beauty. I hope that Derek gets to go out a healthy/winner, it was nice seeing him interact with rookie Yangervis Solarte when he got his first major league home run.

So far it has been a fun start to a season that has been surprising in many ways.

Just stay healthy team and this could be a special summer.

CC Sabathia pitches Yankees past David Price, Rays
Plus they are rid of a rod...such a diff. Hope you're feeling better!

Agreed, my interest in baseball has been dropping, but this season so far it's been fun. Having a guy like Solarte come out of the woodwork is just great to see. I'm excited about Tanaka and Pineda - we have arguably the best back end of a rotation in baseball.

So far, things are looking good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom