Thomas Bryant | Syracusefan.com

Thomas Bryant

I have high hopes for a McCullough, but big difference in this kids effort and intensity compared to CMs the other night against his old school. If you could ever put together CMs natural ability w Bryant's competitiveness....

Bad chuck by Bryant there. He got frustrated as his man made it tough for him to get position in the post so he took it too far outside. In the words of Clyde: "Ill advised. Dubious."

JB would have just pulled Bryant for that last line of defense. But he plays good d, just didn't help out quick enough.

JB would have just pulled Bryant for that last line of defense. But he plays good d, just didn't help out quick enough.
Isn't Trey a class ahead and if anything ranked higher than Bryant in his class? They look about equal to me

Isn't Trey a class ahead and if anything ranked higher than Bryant in his class? They look about equal to me
Yes, he and Karl "I got overwhelmed by Tyler Roberson in the title game" Towns are on their way to UK next season, and Bryant is still a junior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom