thoughts from driving through Canada | Syracusefan.com

thoughts from driving through Canada

stuckinbig11

All American
quebec (2).jpg

One of my many creations--this one from a scientific meeting held in Quebec in 2000.

I am curious whether anyone else has ever experienced this thought when driving in Canada and viewing the speed limit signs. Anyone?

I am curious whether anyone else has ever experienced this thought when driving in Canada and viewing the speed limit signs. Anyone?
Speed limits? Its impossible to limit speeds from England.

True story. One time when I was on a hockey trip in Canada I was on one of their seven roads. Unfortunately it was the wrong one and ran parallel to the one we wanted. Whilst looking at the map we realized that any perpindicular road was kilometers away (whatever that means). In between us and where we needed to be was a corn field. So my father decided your ethenol Canada, we're going for it. So we went off-roading (like there is any other way) and made it to the rink in time.

Seriously even Iraq has roads.

None of their cars have bumper stickers. It seems they are happy with life and don't feel passionately about anything. (Not even hockey stickers!) I found it a little bland. But I love Canada, especially out west!

None of their cars have bumper stickers. It seems they are happy with life and don't feel passionately about anything. (Not even hockey stickers!) I found it a little bland. But I love Canada, especially out west!

I have noticed this in Los Angeles. Only about 2% have anything but the onese that do are covered (and usually have an out of state plate)

I just notice how much cleaner the roads are up there. When you stop seeing hubcaps at the side of the road, you've crossed the border.-VBOF

And of course, that cant drive worth jack, if you seen Canadians driving on 81...(n)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom