Thoughts on Colgate and moving forward | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts on Colgate and moving forward

Only concern with Mellen is health status. D underwent several changes n wrinkles to be ironed out. Kennedy never a c/d in hs ,on the job training, Helmer and Murphy spent last two years with short sticks and readjustment back looking smooth. DP and Fernandez are at natural positions but stepping into bigger roles now. All are good athletes pulling together under lead of Mellen so things will settle and sort out with all contributing. Opponents for matchups and performance for usage. Been switches before . Jumping ahead to exemplify. Nantikoke? UA #1 but likely be DP or Murphy to withstand girth. Moore or Krauss? Pick your poison. Charlamides? Who knows. Teat and Epstein? Gotta be Mellen

to thought Fernandez struggled on Friday, was a bit disconcerning but as Ivory and Laxsummit noted its only game and you don't want to overreact either way.
i thought one of the best plays of the day was the fernandez strip and steal from behind . just saying.

i thought one of the best plays of the day was the fernandez strip and steal from behind . just saying.

I thought Fernandez turned things around and played pretty well after getting beat 1 v 1 on the first possession of the game. He definitely had at least 2 caused turnovers

I thought Fernandez turned things around and played pretty well after getting beat 1 v 1 on the first possession of the game. He definitely had at least 2 caused turnovers

Do we know what happened with that middie in the second half? Where we polling him or was he beating a shorty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom