Thoughts Pregame | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts Pregame

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Last time we played Marquette, they used the 2-3 zone against us all game long, very uncharacteristic for them but it was effective.

One wonders if, given how successful they have been with man recently, if they will go zone or man?

I am guessing zone. They don't have the size to play SU man to man. If that happens, look for SU to run a lot of high screens to get JS open looks for near the top of the key. With BT ailing, the play of James might well decide the game.

Nice day in the DC area. Playes at a course called Blue Mash in Montgomery County. Nice tract.

Went to the Nats-Yanks game yesterday afternoon. Nice kind of plain but very serviceable stadium. Wish it was in a more interesting part of town but I guess it is a nightmare of find space for this in a long established city. Some nice food choices.

Everywhere i ho, lots of people see me in Cuse gear and wish me well. Have run into 4 or 5 people that told me they were rooting for Syracuse but only because they were Boeheim fans. He has a lot of people with no ties to SU that just like him, respect him and root for his teams. Interesting. .

If we bring our A game we should win going away no matter how they play us.

Keep in mind that our offense has looked a lot better in this run of games starting with Gtown in the BET because all these teams have played mostly m2m against us. If we see a lot of zone today it could get ugly again especially if James isn't hot.

This game comes down to James and CJ

They do their thing and we should be A-OK

If not expect a paler shade of Orange

My predictions:
Gardner < 10 points
Triche > 15 points
MCW > 10 points and 8 assists

Cuse wins by 8

That's an aggressive prediction.

I have a good feeling. Also predicted <10 for Otto Porter in the BET (think he had 11) and MCW to have a big game against Indiana.

Just have a feeling about this one that Triche especially is going to step up.

My predictions:
Gardner < 10 points
Triche > 15 points
MCW > 10 points and 8 assists

Cuse wins by 8
If those 3 things happen we'd win by double digits easily I'd think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom