Three road games with 9pm Starts. | Syracusefan.com

Three road games with 9pm Starts.

Yeah, the 9:00 starts are more to my liking as well

I rarely got home in time for the 7:00 games. Always had to dvr them. Not that doing that was a problem really, but at least now I have one less thing to think about.

Welcome to the ACC. We were spoiled by the Big East's preferred status on ESPN.. and our 7 p.m. starts there.
Yeah, but with such a storyed program, you'd think it wouldn't matter which conference is more connected to ESPN. The reality of life on tobacco road (sigh).

Start time apparently won't matter for most games in my case since I will not get the games. No local station on my cable picked them up and I imagine ESPN 3 will be blacked out.

On a side note yesterday in my anger at the game not being shown I told my wife that I was going to stop caring about SU basketball and find a team that is on television. I was greeted this morning with, "Good morning, still going to find a new team?"

orange79 said:
Hey, they're professionals. Suck it up. Oh, wait...

Its impossible to be a professional when you dont drink crappy beer. Anyone who says differently graduated high school post 2000

Sleep is overrated! I thought you were a marine! Just kidding - I've heard about the size of your arms :)
I'm working on them
image.jpg

Seeing how I now work thrids again but on the left coast, 9pm = 6pm Pacific starts are perfect for me to sleep get up watch the game and get up to the Valley for my 10pm start time.

It does suck that I will not be able to imbibe during the games.

Wish we had more Monday games though and Saturday afternoon games will break my sleep.

#LAOrangeproblems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom