Thursday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
11539008-standard.jpg

Josh Parris on left with QB Terrell Hunt

Terrel Hunt carries his mother's life with him as his Syracuse football ...

George McDonald, Scott Shafer pleased with progress from Syracuse football's young tight ends

Format of Syracuse spring football game remains work in progress

Syracuse's Spring Game to give quarterbacks last pre-training camp ...

Six players you might see this fall but not at Syracuse's spring game (besides Drew Allen)

Analysis: Quarterbacks who use graduate transfer rule, like Drew Allen, a 50-50 proposition

More questions in Syracuse QB race

Syracuse or Pittsburgh: Who Will Have More ACC Wins in 2013?

Orange Spring Game is Saturday!

Big East exit fee sparks debate among senators

Jim Nance — Counting down the Top 5 Syracuse running backs

Former Players

After starring at Arundel and Syracuse, Alec Lemon ready for NFL

2013 NFL Draft: Experts chime in on Ryan Nassib's strengths

NFL draft preview: Ryan Nassib receives some top marks

3 second-round QBs who are first rate

Tony Gonzalez on draft evaluations

Blogs

Alec Lemon NFL Draft Interview

This Is Still Syracuse Football...Right? Right.

Draft Target: Justin Pugh

Philadelphia Eagles Rumors: Team To Draft Geno Smith or Ryan Nassib With ...

This article pissed me off. Sure, we have a lot of turnover, and kicking two returning defensive linemen off the team is a big blow, but for them to say we have no shot at winning games against NC State, Maryland, and that Pitt should beat us at the Dome is borderline insulting. I think we are going to surprise some people in the ACC this year. I see us as third in our division, behind Fla. State and Clemson.

No question, Bo Nance was a helluva back. He and Joe Morris are my picks as the two most underrated backs in SU history. Only fitting that one should play in Beantown and the other in the Big Apple.

This article pissed me off. Sure, we have a lot of turnover, and kicking two returning defensive linemen off the team is a big blow, but for them to say we have no shot at winning games against NC State, Maryland, and that Pitt should beat us at the Dome is borderline insulting. I think we are going to surprise some people in the ACC this year. I see us as third in our division, behind Fla. State and Clemson.

Chill, brother. Let them make their predictions. We get so much more satisfaction when our team proves the so-called experts wrong. Like when we were supposed to finish at the bottom of the Big East last year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom