Tickets and hotel BOOKED!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Tickets and hotel BOOKED!!!!

God I wish I could go... hosting a bunch of friends next weekend, planned it awhile ago. Coming down from 'cuse. Hey, at least I'll be watching with my best friends! Then we take the streets of Akron, OH dressed fully in orange and party like lunatics! Not a bad alternative!

OrlandoCuse said:
NRG stadium I'm on my way. Time to make up for Atlanta in 2013.

Where did you order your tickets and where are you saying? Thinking about it...

Is the court set up like the dome or will it be the full stadium ?

If you're solo and want to go, it's $2500 without air. Scam.

NRG stadium I'm on my way. Time to make up for Atlanta in 2013.
I was in Atlanta but it is almost literally impossible for me to go to Houston, even if I was to hit Powerball.

Nah, who am I kidding? If I hit the Powerball jackpot I'd hire a nurse to accompany me and wheel me into the stadium, along with a few select friends.

I came close to pulling the trigger, flights are cheap from Vegas but the tickets on stubhub for a decent seat just isn't going to happen. New car, new house, just dropped a G on the ex coming into town the week after, ugggggg.

Ain't going to lie, I have been having a blast in the bars here meeting fans and being a cheering fool the past few weeks. I hope to have my voice back by our next game.

God I wish I could go... hosting a bunch of friends next weekend, planned it awhile ago. Coming down from 'cuse. Hey, at least I'll be watching with my best friends! Then we take the streets of Akron, OH dressed fully in orange and party like lunatics! Not a bad alternative!

I will be in North Carolina watching the game with my father-in-law who is a HUGE UNC fan. This could get ugly!

Just booked the rodeway in on morningside $145, not too far from the stadium, sort of between downtown and the stadium, hope the neighorhood isn't bad.

Where did you order your tickets and where are you saying? Thinking about it...

Ajflood12 said:
Is that through the school? Just for tickets?

Yes. Tickets and required 4 nite hotel stay.

Lots of flights still available from Philly to Austin. It's a hike to get to Philly airport from NYC but I just booked a round trip leaving Friday morning coming back Tuesday morning for $420.

Lots of flights still available from Philly to Austin. It's a hike to get to Philly airport from NYC but I just booked a round trip leaving Friday morning coming back Tuesday morning for $420.
It's a hike to get from Austin to Houston

It's a hike to get from Austin to Houston

Two and a half by car, but we secured a hotel in Houston, so it's worth it. Where did you get tickets from? Any tips for seats? How bad are the corner seats?

Two and a half by car, but we secured a hotel in Houston, so it's worth it. Where did you get tickets from? Any tips for seats? How bad are the corner seats?
NCAA ticket exchange. Looked at stubhub but it was tough to find 3 together.

Having Oklahoma in the F4 will keep ticket prices up.

OrlandoCuse said:
NCAA ticket exchange. Looked at stubhub but it was tough to find 3 together. Having Oklahoma in the F4 will keep ticket prices up.

People should try seatgeek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom