Tickets still available for Syracuse's exhibition games in Canada | Syracusefan.com

Tickets still available for Syracuse's exhibition games in Canada

I'm going to the Ottawa games. Are there enough people going for a meet up before the games, maybe at Canadian Tire Centre Friday and somewhere near Ottawa U Saturday?

Note: Scotiabank Place became the Canadian Tire Centre on July 1.

I was able to secure some decent seats this morning for Aug. 23 versus Carleton - center court, second tier. Total cost including handling, taxes, etc. was about $49. They will not be opening the upper 3rd level so the total seating will be about 7,500. Here's a pic of the seating layout.

151805373.jpg

I'm going to the Ottawa games. Are there enough people going for a meet up before the games, maybe at Canadian Tire Centre Friday and somewhere near Ottawa U Saturday?

Note: Scotiabank Place became the Canadian Tire Centre on July 1.

I am going to be at the game on Friday August 23rd. Will have a bunch of family with me, including some young children. If the venue is kid friendly, my crew will attend.

Just interviewed with a gentleman from Ottowa. He mentioned the games have been advertised and seems to be excited about the Cuse taking on his teams! Btw, 90%+ chance I am getting on offer.
Psyched.

I will be at all 4 games. Tomcat, the venue will be very kid friendly. You should certainly attend. Looking forward to seeing you there. If anyone needs some dinner recommendations don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I will be at all 4 games. Tomcat, the venue will be very kid friendly. You should certainly attend. Looking forward to seeing you there. If anyone needs some dinner recommendations don't hesitate to send me a PM.
Thanks TC. My family and I are definitely going to the games, the only question is if we are also going to a pre game meeting place for board members.

Maybe you have a suggestion on a good place to meet pre game?