Tickets versus Carleton | Syracusefan.com

Tickets versus Carleton

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
http://www.capitaltickets.ca/en/default.asp?capitaltickets=12&objId=2118

I put in "Orange" for the promo code and it seemed to work. Lower level seats on the sideline seem to be gone. I was able to select decent seats still in the upper level...after all the various obnoxious fees it came out to $70 for 4 tickets. It does give you a print at home option. Also, they will presell parking too. Note: I can't actually go but wanted to see how sales were doing.

This would make a great late summer trip to Ottawa and or the 1000 Islands Region.

Apparently the tickets for Montreal games only available at the door> Searched the web and find nothing indicating an advance sale. Planning 2 nights in Montreal so I hope that Les Américains ne sont pas exclus de l'événement.

I hope they warm up to nothing but Tom Jones music.

Lower level seats on the sideline seem to be gone.

Those seats were sold out from the time tickets went on sale. I doubt they were ever available to the public. Too bad I didn't know about the promo code.

Those seats were sold out from the time tickets went on sale. I doubt they were ever available to the public. Too bad I didn't know about the promo code.
I had no idea it needed a promo code...I just typed in "Orange" and it worked. Unfortunately I can't attend...I'm getting to my camp near the 1000 Islands a week too late.:(

I had no idea it needed a promo code...I just typed in "Orange" and it worked. Unfortunately I can't attend...I'm getting to my camp near the 1000 Islands a week too late.:(

The promo wasn't necessary, I tried it out after I saw your pot and the tickets were discounted quite a bit from what I paid.