Tidbits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tidbits

Punching someone in DC is a very bad idea. I have walked through the DC jail years ago... we had a system installed in there. I promise you that it is not a place you would enjoy being.

Heh. Which is why i walked away. Factored that into my decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, wait to do something like that this week in NYC, you know, cuz their jails are so much more 'enjoyable.' :rolleyes:

More than ever I want to see us play teams in the NCAA's that can score points rather than defend well. Give me an up and down game where the score is in the 70's as opposed to the games we have seen the past 2 weeks. Our fate will be determined by what type of team we play. Give me Kentucky any day over Virginia.

Syracuse playing Kentucky one year later would be ironic.

Didnt get a chance to read much the last 2 days but enough to reply to some things. This is going to be all over the place.

Had a great time in DC. Sorry to some people who we tried to meet in Clydes pre and post game. So crowded and after the game it was just as crowded and we never made it in.

Gtown fans are s. Jesus so damn annoying. One idiot tried to hand me a pair of socks after the same saying "Syracuse Sucks". Nice play on words. As he tried to hand them to me I just shoved them back into him and he tried to be the tough guy. I dont proclaim myself as a tough guy but Gtown was almost down 1 fan permanently. I hope this team crashes and burns into hell in the NCAA tournament. F them.

We are not on the bubble. Just stop. Please.

We are not going to be an 8 seed in the NCAA's. Winning Wednesday will clinch a 6 seed at the worst so anyone who posts anything higher than 6 doesnt know what the hell they are talking about. Losing Wed and we are a 7 seed. We will end up 5-6 when it is all said and done.

Duke is the best team in the country with Ryan Kelly. I hate them more than anyone but they are undefeated with him and you need to put your hatred glasses away and see that they are solid.

More than ever I want to see us play teams in the NCAA's that can score points rather than defend well. Give me an up and down game where the score is in the 70's as opposed to the games we have seen the past 2 weeks. Our fate will be determined by what type of team we play. Give me Kentucky any day over Virginia.

I have no idea how this team will respond in NYC. Should be an interesting week.

You should have said, "No, let me show you two Syacuse Socks," and then proceeded to bludgeon him in his snotty Hoya nose with a "sock" from your left followed by a "sock" from your right!

You should have said, "No, let me show you two Syacuse Socks," and then proceeded to bludgeon him in his snotty Hoya nose with a "sock" from your left followed by a "sock" from your right!

One of the early Chicago Bears tough guys was George Trafton, who had played for Rockne at Notre Dame. In one game, he kept running into forearm shivers by an opposing lineman, (this was before facemasks). He asked the guy what he was doing and was told: "That's the Southern California arm block! How do you like it?" On the next play, Trafton dropped back form the line of scrimmage, (essentially becoming the first middle linebacker). At the snap he ran forward and wheeled his right foot into the air, connecting perfectly with the ex-Trojan's chin. After the guy was revived, Trafton walked up to him and said "That's the Notre Dame drop kick. How do you like it?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom