Tiggity I think you've overstayed your welcome | Syracusefan.com

Tiggity I think you've overstayed your welcome

chakka3421

All Conference
Hey bro - when I log on and see your call sign on most replies, it's time to move on to the BC forums. It's nice having you here for awhile, but we don't need any more fan perspective from you - we get your point after about 40 posts of your view of how great Clemson football is but recognize it's just your perspective that is all. Time to move on bro.

He makes some good points. He is wondering if the administration is totally committed to big time football. If not, with the deck stacked against us the way it is, we may be the new Duke.

He makes some good points. He is wondering if the administration is totally committed to big time football. If not, with the deck stacked against us the way it is, we may be the new Duke.

He's tiresome. I'll say it even if others here won't. Your team is good. Congrats. Move on.

they have one national championship and they had to cheat to get it.

How is the administration not committed to football? We are building a new practice facility. We have made some other major upgrades to the football facilities.

Hiring Shafer may have been a small time decision and the easy decision, but given the timing of Doug's departure it was the right move. We wouldn't be able to get a good coach at that point in time. If he doesn't work out, we can perform a national search. I don't personally see any signs of him being gerg 2 though but we will know more once we get through this season.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

This administration is committed to football we are over coming the fact we had 4 pathetic years of football from Greg Robinson. Marrone brought us from a 1.5 out of 5 star program and made us a 2.5 out of 5 star program. We need more athletes and better recruits to get better, but with the IPR on the way I have confidence. Scott Shafer should get 2 years to straighten this out if he can't after next year then Dr. Gross can use the money from the ACC contract and go get a new coach.

He's tiresome. I'll say it even if others here won't. Your team is good. Congrats. Move on.

Thank you. I thought it was just me and I have been restraining myself from posting this but..

Hey, Tiggity there is an old adage you might know.

"Visitors are like fish..after three days they stink."

Last edited:
they have one national championship and they had to cheat to get it.

And I am sure they are cheating now in some capacity, its just how it works down there, it's a different ball game.

You guys are definitely not the new Duke. That's absurd.

And I am sure they are cheating now in some capacity, its just how it works down there, it's a different ball game.
Do you guys seriously think we or other teams in the south cheat?

... I think every team cheats in some way. fwiw, If the NCAA were my governing body i would cheat too.

Last edited:
of course. Look what is going on at alabama witha coach giving a player money. Or the gold standard..cam newton at auburn. Teams in the south want to win so bad, they just don't look at it as cheating.

... i think every team cheats in some way. fwiw. If the NCAA were my governing body i would cheat too.
I agree with that.

of course. Look what is going on at alabama witha coach giving a player money. Or the gold standard..cam newton at auburn. Teams in the south want to win so bad, they just don't look at it as cheating.
Those two definitely did and still do. Well teams will continue to cheat as long as the NCAA lives by a double standard.

Oooooh, I've always wanted to post this. Never have before. So excited...

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

I don't think that's fair to say about every program, though no major program is completely clean and that includes us. Maryland fans at the time thought we cheated to get Carmelo and so a lot of that sentiment just seems like sour grapes. Still, I don't think any of the ACC teams are quite as brazen as thenSEC, but at this point who cares? The NCAA is worse than a joke. Jim Tressel lost his job over some tattoos and Cam Newton's dad literally acted as his pimp without any repercussions. The only thing that bothers me at this point is the fact that no one is paying taxes on their illicit payments.