Time to Move On - Beat Tulane !!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Time to Move On - Beat Tulane !!!!!

G

GoCuse44

I am as disappointed as anyone else that the Cuse is not 4-1 but everything that could wrong did go wrong today. I just can't read another post or even think about it the game any more. The only thing I can't figure out is why a guy with 20+ coaching experience would ever try to have his team block a punt when the opponent is in a 4th and 19 situation and the Cuse was up 10 points with a chance to get the ball back at the 50 yard line? :crazy:

There is nothing the fans, coaches or players can do about this game and I just hope the boys can put this one behind so they can come back from New Orleans with a 4-2 record. If so, it going to be a great time in the Dome on Friday, October 21st !!!

In closing I hope AD Gross saw the student section today and decides to let the students in for free from this day forward. I think the university can afford to refund the current student season ticket holders their money.

Beating Tulane is extremely important for this program. Honestly, as bad as SU played today, there every big east game is winnable, aside from WVU. Beat Tulane and find a way to win two more, i don't care how.

With the youth of the defense and some of the young, promising olinemen (Trudo, Curtis, Alexander, and Foy), the extra practices are essential to continue their development.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom