time to root against Yukon | Syracusefan.com

time to root against Yukon

hope they get beat by 50
We both know that isn't going to happen. They are for some reason going to keep the game respectable until the end when Kansas pulls out to a double digit lead.

Ollie looks intense while Self looks nervous.

This game looks like it will be tight. Raftery rooting for UConn like he did Indiana last game.

Ideally for us, we want the top seeds to go down. But just can't do it.

SU can beat anyone as we've seen all year. They can also fold up and lose to the dreck of basketball this year. This year has been a crap shoot, maybe they'll get lucky and be solid for the next 5 games. Anything is possible

EDIT: this was in response to jncuse

Im laughing at the sorry sots rooting for Kansas. It's almost as bad as rooting for Kentucky, a much lower seed. Make sure to take a shower after, the whole lot of you!! I'm sure some of you would root for "ISIS" if they played the Huskies!

SU can beat anyone as we've seen all year. They can also fold up and lose to the dreck of basketball this year. This year has been a crap shoot, maybe they'll get lucky and be solid for the next 5 games. Anything is possible

I'd still much rather play a team we've already beat! ;)

<-----not rooting for a bully!

Im laughing at the sorry sots rooting for Kansas. It's almost as bad as rooting for Kentucky, a much lower seed. Make sure to take a shower after, the whole lot of you!! I'm sure some of you would root for "ISIS" if they played the Huskies!

Hmm ISIS vs UCONN... How about a double forfeit due to cheating, poor education, and threats of violence?:rolleyes:

I would root for her..
upload_2016-3-19_20-32-58.jpeg

EDIT: this was in response to jncuse

I agree with your point.

My "Just Can't do it" was related to not being able to cheer for UConn.

Too many commercials.. Greedy NCAA a holes.

I think each player and coach in the tournament should get a bonus payment for each game. This is BS. This is America not the Soviet Union!

meh, I'd still rather have UConn go down in flames. If SU has to go through Kansas to win the title I'm good with that

Anyone in this cesspool see the Virginia(our bracket) game as more relevant, not to mention ending sooner? Just trying to learn the board's culture more if I ever hope to fit in!

I flipped over, but watching Yukon get killed is like passing a car crash on the highway. You know you shouldn't slow down and look, but you just cant help it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom