Stephon Castle-Yukon | Syracusefan.com

Stephon Castle-Yukon

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I'm pretty sick of Yukon at this point. I'm sick of the Big East and all these other conferences that are so "highly" rated that they get all these teams in the tourney. And then a lot flame out.

Let's talk about Castle. Great recruit. Projected lottery pick. NINE time freshman of the week in the BE. I've watched him play and he's a talent. But with accolades like that you would think he'd be averaging 25 ppg. Nope 10.9. A lot of rebounds and assists. Nope. Great shooter. Nope. Only 30% from three.

I like Castle and he might have a great NBA career. But you know who's stats aren't that far off. Quadir Copeland. If he works hard this off season and becomes a better shooter and a smarter ball handler, he could have a bright future in professional ball also. Plus Quadir has passion. Sometimes too much, but he's my guy.

Certain guys are anointed early as the guy and a one and done draft pick regardless of what their play or stats say. I haven't been impressed with him. He's UCONN'S Judah - a guy who looks the part and now and then impresses you with a move/play that validates the accoldaes he receives.

I'm pretty sick of Yukon at this point. I'm sick of the Big East and all these other conferences that are so "highly" rated that they get all these teams in the tourney. And then a lot flame out.

Let's talk about Castle. Great recruit. Projected lottery pick. NINE time freshman of the week in the BE. I've watched him play and he's a talent. But with accolades like that you would think he'd be averaging 25 ppg. Nope 10.9. A lot of rebounds and assists. Nope. Great shooter. Nope. Only 30% from three.

I like Castle and he might have a great NBA career. But you know who's stats aren't that far off. Quadir Copeland. If he works hard this off season and becomes a better shooter and a smarter ball handler, he could have a bright future in professional ball also. Plus Quadir has passion. Sometimes too much, but he's my guy.

Q IS AWESOME! Most fun player we have had in years.

i watched some of the villanova /uconn game this week. my thoughts ?
they'd both kill us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom