Titletown High | Syracusefan.com

Titletown High

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Has any one watched it on Netflix. The series is about Valdosta High School in Valdosta Georgia. They have the most wins of any team in the Country. But they have been down for the last 20 years based on their history. Only one state championship over that span.

Last off season they hired the Rush Probst as head Coach. Rush is famous the MTV series two a days when he was the Coach at Hover High in Alabama. Rush is a pure scum bag who has been caught cheating at every school he has coached at. He got fired at Hover for having two families that didn't know about each other. When this was discovered he was fired. He was also fired from his next job in Colquit County Georgia from illegal recruiting giving kids pain pills and owing over 200K in back taxes.

I live in Lee County Georgia. I go to every game and I'm a member of the Touchdown club. Lee is featured in episode five of the eight episode series.

I would recommend any fan of football to watch this series. It really high lights how important High School Football is in South Georgia and in the South in general.

Warning it does have a lot of teenage dram in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom