TL draft status | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

TL draft status

My thought is that if he doesn't enter the draft he's staying all four years. He should have left his Freshman year and in fear of hurting his stock he SHOULD leave after this year (striking while the iron is still warm...it could get cold if he stays). If he stays for his Junior year, unless he absolutely tears it up and becomes a top 5 pick (which he won't) why wouldn't he stay all four years at this point?

My thought is that if he doesn't enter the draft he's staying all four years. He should have left his Freshman year and in fear of hurting his stock he SHOULD leave after this year (striking while the iron is still warm...it could get cold if he stays). If he stays for his Junior year, unless he absolutely tears it up and becomes a top 5 pick (which he won't) why wouldn't he stay all four years at this point?

I heard someone say he's like the college experience and doesn't want to give it up yet. But it's just rumor.

He's going to destroy the shooting workouts at the combine. That's what scares me.
so you are saying he is saving all his good shooting for the workouts and not wasting any here the last month of the season.

Is Lydon a better prospect than Collins or Leaf?

so you are saying he is saving all his good shooting for the workouts and not wasting any here the last month of the season.

He's shooting 40% over the year. He isn't going to shoot 2 for 5 every single game, sometimes he may go 3 for 5 or 1 for 5.

He's shooting 40% over the year. He isn't going to shoot 2 for 5 every single game, sometimes he may go 3 for 5 or 1 for 5.

we are 1-4 down the stretch.. he has gone

1-6
1-1
0-2
2-6
1-2

the fact he only got off 1-2 shots in 3 of those games should tell you how he feels with his shot right now.

we are 1-4 down the stretch.. he has gone

1-6
1-1
0-2
2-6
1-2

the fact he only got off 1-2 shots in 3 of those games should tell you how he feels with his shot right now.

I want him to stay ... because I want him on the team that I root for ... because I believe he will make our team better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom