TMZ reporting Kobe killed in copter crash | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

TMZ reporting Kobe killed in copter crash

Hmm, turned on ESPN to see if they had any coverage. Their ticker at the bottom is off...

Edited: it's now on the ESPN News ticker.

As of 3 pm still nothing on the main channel or website. Not even a ticker scroll.

It’s on the website and the station is talking about it now.

When Woj reported it, that was ESPN confirming it. No way he tweets that without consent from ESPN

You all are crazy if you don’t think ESPN didn’t report it at first to get a rating spike at the start of the pro bowl

They knew everyone would be tuning into ESPN to get the news about Kobe and instead got the start of the game which will make it look like the numbers were really good for the pro bowl

5 NBA titles, he is a great soft spoken personality, and always wished Melo well.

Last edited:
You all are crazy if you don’t think ESPN didn’t report it at first to get a rating spike at the start of the pro bowl

They knew everyone would be tuning into ESPN to get the news about Kobe and instead got the start of the game which will make it look like the numbers were really good for the pro bowl

That's 100% crazy.

You’re nuts.

I only commented to you because you ripped espn and said they cared about the pro bowl. I’m sure they were confirming themselves before they put it out.

but that was? That made their numbers look awesome for the start of the Pro Bowl...

when Woj tweeted it out that was ESPN confirming. Like I said ESPN would not let Woj tweet that if they hadn’t confirmed it

I’m not nuts, it’s how TV execs think.

Either way, it’s a sad sad sad day in basketball. Kobe was one of the greats

but that was? That made their numbers look awesome for the start of the Pro Bowl...

when Woj tweeted it out that was ESPN confirming. Like I said ESPN would not let Woj tweet that if they hadn’t confirmed it

I have no idea anymore what you’re arguing. I’m done.

Lakers/Clippers Tuesday @ 10 pm on TNT. I'm sure this will be a nice tribute to Kobe. This is so sad.

I was just gonna look to see if they playing tonight.

Everyone is ripping JRHEETER, but aside from a 2-minute clip, ESPN didn't cut away from its live programming (Pro Bowl, X Games) to report on the story.

And for a while, their ticker went blank, which I've never seen before. No scores, nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom