To improve our program | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

To improve our program

You think? He's a business man. That seems like bad business.
Maybe he's a bad businessman? His playing abilities and experience haven't translated to team building acumen either. And maybe he already has enough money [is that possible?].

Maybe he's a bad businessman? His playing abilities and experience haven't translated to team building acumen either. And maybe he already has enough money [is that possible?].
Well the Jordan brand has been successfull since it started. That would be difficult to do practicing bad business.

Well the Jordan brand has been successfull since it started. That would be difficult to do practicing bad business.
I'm not entirely familiar, but isn't that like a Trump licensing deal? It's a Nike company. Nike isn't going to let dumb stuff happen.

I'm not entirely familiar, but isn't that like a Trump licensing deal? It's a Nike company. Nike isn't going to let dumb stuff happen.
Well, if they're not going to let dumb stuff happen, and limiting yourself to only one team in the ACC is dumb, it won't happen.

IMO, we need player development through creating a more functional bench. Over time, numerous players have grown tired of sitting and waiting. Numerous of these have moved on to success in other program. This is especially true in today’s hoops world.
define numerous, then success

after bj johnson, the ranks are barren in recent history

Keith Hughes and Bobby Lazor to name 2; not recent but examples of how riding the pines pushed very good players to other locations. Lazor became a star at ASU. Numerous was a poor choice for my wording but good players want playing time. We will never know who we lost out on due to Coaches very small player rotation.

fwiw, ucla switched to jumpman today. mick cronin told petros & money that it will certainly help recruiting & its a fact that the bruins lost recruits because they were an under armour school

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom