Today has the potential to be horrible, so... | Syracusefan.com

Today has the potential to be horrible, so...

Eric15

Living Legend
Here's a picture of my 3-month-old Mason in his turtle costume to brighten your morning. (I hope others post cute baby/pet Halloween pics, as well, to soften the mood).

photo-83.JPG

Here's a picture of my 3-month-old Mason in his turtle costume to brighten your morning. (I hope others post cute baby/pet Halloween pics, as well, to soften the mood).

View attachment 29472
Oh, you ole crafty son of a gun, I see. Lured us in with "another one of those thread" threads, and bam! Switched it up on us. Great pic and congrats to you and family! Will see if I can dig one up. My boy walks around in darth vader costume all the time but he is a Minion this year. Will see if I have any past Halloween pics on my phone.

My 3.5 year old is going as Mickey Moose because my wife talked him into it and he watches MM-Clubhouse. Its horrible and causes woman to squeal and fawn over him . . . . . . . maybe he has the right idea after all.

Last year he was an elephant.

cute costumes but I am concerned that unless the kids paid for them themselves, this will be considered improper benefits and they will be ruled ineligible.
There is probably some kind of NCAA rule that parents are allowed to buy stuff for their kids. The improper benefits come from the rest of us giving candy to those cute kids when they come to our door.

There is probably some kind of NCAA rule that parents are allowed to buy stuff for their kids. The improper benefits come from the rest of us giving candy to those cute kids when they come to our door.

I didn't realize I was handing out candy to Fab Melo, I thought it was the neighbor kids costume.

Do you have any idea how devastating it is for a 6 yr old boy to find out he cannot go trick or treating because he contracted Strep and is still contagious? It's been a rough morning.

Do you have any idea how devastating it is for a 6 yr old boy to find out he cannot go trick or treating because he contracted Strep and is still contagious? It's been a rough morning.

He can go as Bubble Boy or and astronaut. That does blow though, I feel badly for your little man.

:(

I am envisioning you running to Wegmans and buying 5 giant bags of assorted candy and filling his pillow case. I wouldn't wish your situation on my worst enemy.

Idea: do the Halloween equivalent of an Easter Egg Hunt and hide candy all over your house and let him spend a couple hours finding everything in his costume.

That's awful. Poor little man.

I can probably do better than this when I get photos from home. But as for my iPhone, here's my boy (a few years ago) in his frog robe. Tried to keep consistent with the green from OP.
View attachment 29479

We have a towel like that still! He won't use it because he's too cool for school, but it's still here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom