Today has the potential to be horrible, so... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Today has the potential to be horrible, so...

My kid going as whatever this is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 124
My then 2-year old daughter as a firefly last halloween. She is going as the same thing this year. Her younger sister (9-mos) is going as a dragonfly.
View attachment 29485

My two oldest are girls now 9 and 7.5 . . . . . . enjoy them as much as you can before they hit 1st grade. They used to think I ran the world now you'd think they are going to highschool next year.

Anyone else anticipating CuseTroop or JarHeadJim to post pictures of CoEds in their Halloween costumes? I feel it's inevitable.

That's hilarious - in my OP I literally had a sentence typed out "and Jim, if you want to post scantily-clad pictures of college girls dressed as naughty nurses, that's fine" but decided that would be weird in the same post as my kid's picture.

Last year I spent Halloween with my daughter in the hospital getting her chemo treatment. Yesterday her lab results came back and doctor cleared her to go out trick or treating it was a great phone call and the look on my daughters face when I told her she could go out tonight was priceless and a memory I will never give back.

Last year I spent Halloween with my daughter in the hospital getting her chemo treatment. Yesterday her lab results came back and doctor cleared her to go out trick or treating it was a great phone call and the look on my daughters face when I told her she could go out tonight was priceless and a memory I will never give back.

That is awesome !

That's amazing - and congratulations! This should be the OP of it's own tacked thread.

Seriously, that's amazing news. Congrats to her for being such a strong little fighter. Let her eat as much candy as she wants tonight!

I am so very glad to hear this.

Lol it was a penguin. I'm sure a lot of people on this board know exactly where that is.

That's pretty close to Bieber hair on your boy there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom