Todd Graham leaving PITT | Syracusefan.com

Todd Graham leaving PITT

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Chris Gates (@Chris_Gates)
12/14/11 12:18 PM
Todd Graham is leaving #Pitt for the Arizona State job.

Any recruits we might be interested in? Or coaches he's not bringing with him?

They'll have their 4th HC in 6 years

Big news. Moving to the ACC should help them in a new hire though. Would be funny if Schiano puts his hat in the ring.

Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs)
12/14/11 12:23 PM
Wow. RT @Chris_Gates Todd Graham is leaving #Pitt for the Arizona State job.

Wow that's huge and probably a blessing for Pitt. It'll be an attractive job with the recruiting area they have and headed to the ACC.

I knew Todd Graham wouldn't be in Pitt for very long. That was a wasted hire IMO.

Dave Wannstedt, Mike Haywood, Todd Graham, TBD. 4 coaches in a mere 374 days. Just over one year.

One thing they all have in common? None ever lost to Syracuse.

Dave Wannstedt, Mike Haywood, Todd Graham, TBD. 4 coaches in a mere 374 days. Just over one year.

One thing they all have in common? None ever lost to Syracuse.
are they chasing him out of town like the Tennessee fans did with Kiffen?

wow talk about a short timer-
just What did he do that made him so atractive?

That was fast.
wow talk about a short timer-
just What did he do that made him so atractive?

ASU isnt looking for proven winners just someone kinda cheap with potential. Cant wait to see who gets this job now. Also there AD almost has to go by now thier athletic department is looking ridiculous at this point.

Bad hire for ASU IMO they really needed to make a solid change since Rich Rod is in AZ, Kiffin at USC, Kelly at Oregon, and Big Mike at Washington State have fun playing catch up with that Todd. He might be fired three years from now

I knew Todd Graham wouldn't be in Pitt for very long. That was a wasted hire IMO.

This was more or less a stop-gap hire after the firing of Mike Haywood.

Maybe Al Golden tries to bail from the mess at Miami? I would hire him in a heartbeat if I'm Pitt

Golden would be a great pickup not sure if he would do it tho we will see

Out of curiosity, is there a rule about coaches moving to another team in the same conference?

Obviously doesn't apply here, but I'm just curious.

What a disaster for the Pitt AD.

Complete instability.

Maybe Al Golden tries to bail from the mess at Miami? I would hire him in a heartbeat if I'm Pitt

I would as well, but hard to believe that after signing the extension he would consider leaving Miami.

I would as well, but hard to believe that after signing the extension he would consider leaving Miami.
Bingo, just got big money and a nice extension at one of the most recognizable football schools in the country. No way he leaves for pitt

By the way, Bob L is tweeting some comments from recruits: "It's crazy because he said he was never going to leave."

Steve Addazio?
Z

By the way, Bob L is tweeting some comments from recruits: "It's crazy because he said he was never going to leave."
Our "Inn is full", so I'm guessing we won't pursue any of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom