Todd Graham leaving PITT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Todd Graham leaving PITT

Perkins was planning to visit Pitt.

By the way, Bob L is tweeting some comments from recruits: "It's crazy because he said he was never going to leave."

LOL - that is awesome. He probably could have told them they were going to play for the National Championship too.

Chris Gates (@Chris_Gates)
12/14/11 12:18 PM
Todd Graham is leaving #Pitt for the Arizona State job.

Any recruits we might be interested in? Or coaches he's not bringing with him?
3 Pitt assistents left weeks ago

They'll have their 4th HC in 6 years

Here's how Pitt linebacker Adam Lazenga responded to the news on his Twitter account: "All I can say is wow! Talk about committed hahah ... talk about pulling the rope ... LOLing at all the things I've been told this year."

I hear Jerry Sandusky is available and comes pretty cheap.

and not a big difference from Paterno he just calls his games from a prison cell instead of the coaches box.

Here's how Pitt linebacker Adam Lazenga responded to the news on his Twitter account: "All I can say is wow! Talk about committed hahah ... talk about pulling the rope ... LOLing at all the things I've been told this year."
Lazenga is clearly in it for the LOLZ.

If three assistants have left and now he's leaving, who's going to coach in their bowl game?

If three assistants have left and now he's leaving, who's going to coach in their bowl game?
Jamie Dixon. He'll make their defense more physical.

Unbelievable, apparently he texted his departure to the players. What the hell has happened to professional courtesy.

Unbelievable, apparently he texted his departure to the players. What the hell has happened to professional courtesy.
I believe that is now considered professional courtesy. In the past they would have heard about it first on the ESPN crawl.

He didn't even have that much courtesy. He texted somebody in the Athletics communications dept to forward the text on to his players. Scumbag move.

And two other things...(1) how is ASU even a step up from Pitt and (2) why would ASU hire a coach that went 6-6 in the Big East? Just a strange move all around.

Graham asked Pederson if he could speak with ASU, Pederson said no, so Graham resigned, talked to ASU and signed.

The new coach they'll end up hiring sometime next week. If it's the FIU coach, they play next Tuesday so he could sign on right after and coach the Pitt bowl game on Jan. 7

Amazing to me that graham is the asu coach, I would be pissed if I was asu

Gotta think Pitt will be all over Bradley because he was close to taking/getting the job last time and he's not getting the PSU job. In the long run they are prob going to be much better off now because most likely they will get a Pa guy and somebody with some Pittsburgh area connections.

I smell alot of tampering lol. I cant picture TG leaving 2M/year hoping he would get the job.

Jim Tressel ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom