Todd Graham leaving PITT | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Todd Graham leaving PITT

walshtwitter_normal.JPG

RichieWalsh Rich Walsh

Pitt sources telling me FIU Mario Cristobal is front runner for #Pitt job.

Bob_Lichtenfels1_normal.jpg

BobLichtenfels Bob Lichtenfels

Word is Todd Graham's wife unhappy in Pittsburgh, supposedly Todd's in-laws live in Arizona, so wife had the final say in the matter.
BTW, Cristobal has taken his name out of consideration

Graham asked Pederson if he could speak with ASU, Pederson said no, so Graham resigned, talked to ASU and signed.
yeah - he was that sure that he'd get the job that he resigned before talking to ASU - sure :rolleyes:

Bob_Lichtenfels1_normal.jpg

BobLichtenfels Bob Lichtenfels

Word is Todd Graham's wife unhappy in Pittsburgh, supposedly Todd's in-laws live in Arizona, so wife had the final say in the matter.
BTW, Cristobal has taken his name out of consideration

I'm sure Graham's wife would be fine if he quit the Pitt job and started working McDonald's in Scottsdale, right?

You know, to be closer to her parents.

Puh-leeze.

Gotta think Pitt will be all over Bradley because he was close to taking/getting the job last time and he's not getting the PSU job. In the long run they are prob going to be much better off now because most likely they will get a Pa guy and somebody with some Pittsburgh area connections.
Is he sufficiently removed from the Sandusky scandal that his name isn't poison in PA? Or at least in the Pitt Administrations PR department?

I can't imagine anyone at a big school wanting to bring in someone so entrenched in that PSU regime right now - especially to school that sees itself as a bigtime rival - don't see any way that Pitt would even consider going that route

J Pardner (Pitt commit from Rochest, NY) - time to see if it was Graham or Pitt he liked. We need secondary help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom