Toledo Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Toledo Game Thread...

People can say what they want about frank. Thank right now his is MIP of the team. The battle injury is worrisome...hopefully just a bruise but he also fell on his wrist to. Oshae is obviously going to be really good. I can say we don’t have the firepower we had last year but I’d rather watch good defense then offense any day. Chucbacca signs are greatly needed.

Amen. And that one is all on JB. Large chance FH is somewhere else if Hop stayed. Jim has always been a fan and no offense to Hop... He has forgotten more bball than hop will.ever know.
Ok. My current basketball fantasy:

We play Hop in the NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP and win by 20. Then next year we play him and win by 10. Then the year after, win by 5. Then two. Then one.

THEN Hop beats JB. After he has 5 NCAAs in a row and 6 altogether. And can pass the reins to Autry or G-Mac or whomever.

Ok. My current basketball fantasy:

We play Hop in the NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP and win by 20. Then next year we play him and win by 10. Then the year after, win by 5. Then two. Then one.

THEN Hop beats JB. After he has 5 NCAAs in a row and 6 altogether. And can pass the reins to Autry or G-Mac or whomever.

I could live with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom