Toledo | Syracusefan.com

Toledo

Eric15

Living Legend
Toledo up 8-7, yes 8-7, over Ohio State. This is going to be one of the 4 or 5 best teams we play all year.

Now up 8 ... 15-7 ... how is that schedule looking now!

Gulp, Toledo's offense looks fast we are going to have a good old fashioned shootout to win that game.

Now up 8 ... 15-7 ... how is that schedule looking now!
We better come out and take care of business today, or we could find ourselves in the same sort of struggle the Buckeyes are in.
I'll worry about playing Toledo in a couple of weeks.

We better come out and take care of business today, or we could find ourselves in the same sort of struggle the Buckeyes are in.
I'll worry about playing Toledo in a couple of weeks.

RI isn't anywhere close to as good as Toledo is, we should be fine today.

I hope they win. Then we won't under-rate them when we play them and a win over them would be big. Go Rockets!

Toledo's RB Adonis Thomas is VERY good. Just scored from the wildcat. Very patient too. 22-21 Toledo!

I would absolutely love it if this upset comes to pass. I think SoBeCuse can also testify to to complete obnoxiousness that is a Buckeye Fan.

Some knew beforehand that Toledo would be tough. After today everyone will know. I hope Toledo beats Boise St. next week too.

I would absolutely love it if this upset comes to pass. I think SoBeCuse can also testify to to complete obnoxiousness that is a Buckeye Fan.

Some knew beforehand that Toledo would be tough. After today everyone will know. I hope Toledo beats Boise St. next week too.

Oh yes. Complete obnoxiousness! Btw, had a rye IPA at Great Lakes Brewery yesterday that they don't bottle. It's called Rye Of The Tiger. FANTASTIC! Took a growler home.

I'm more worried about cinci then toledo and earlier this year I didn't have any worries about cinci. Their o looks fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom