Tom Caporale: New Director of FL VA and JUCO Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Tom Caporale: New Director of FL VA and JUCO Recruiting

IMG_9357.jpeg
Already reposting our commit news on Twitter.

hehehe Naaahh That is Dr. Krop High School in north Miami FLA.
:)

Did we secretly win a PowerBall jackpot?

Love the new hires, the new positions being created and the new “big boy” style of recruiting that’s happening.

Did playing in Yankee stadium this year suddenly make us flush with cash? Not complaining trust me just wondering who’s or how we are footing the bill?

Love the new hires, the new positions being created and the new “big boy” style of recruiting that’s happening.

Did playing in Yankee stadium this year suddenly make us flush with cash? Not complaining trust me just wondering who’s or how we are footing the bill?

Yeah it seems someone said open the floodgates.

#TristanBucks

Its almost as if Fran said, if you want to matter? This needs to happen. And ADJW knew he was right...(and then made that happen)

It would explain their offseason. Lol

I’m going with we had the money all along but JW didn’t trust Dino to spend it wisely.
No. I'm guessing Fran said, if you don't do this? You don't matter.. I've had the privilege of eating at Dino's house a few times. A really good guy. I think Fran is dropping a Hammer on Cuse football. This way, or die. I like it.

No. I'm guessing Fran said, if you don't do this? You don't matter.. I've had the privilege of eating at Dino's house a few times. A really good guy. I think Fran is dropping a Hammer on Cuse football. This way, or die. I like it

Proving himself even on a week by week basis, results in getting the stuff he asks for.

No. I'm guessing Fran said, if you don't do this? You don't matter.. I've had the privilege of eating at Dino's house a few times. A really good guy. I think Fran is dropping a Hammer on Cuse football. This way, or die. I like it.
Being a good guy doesn’t mean he is competent. JW knows we need to crap or get off the pot. Change is coming and we need to get better quick and improve our national perception or we will be left behind.

Never said he wasn't a good guy. I'm sure he is. But good guys aren't always good a their jobs.

The administration is committed to football. Actually all major sports on the hill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom