Tom Coughlin throws out 1st ball on SU Day @ Yankee Stadium

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
628x471.jpg

Coughlin relieved he didn't bounce pitch

image.JPG

Tom Coughlin fires away at Yankee Stadium

At least the yanks were able to deliver a win on SU Day

It was a good game and glad to see all of the orange around.

Go 'Cuse

Can anyone fill me in on the Rutger's Day date?

Yes, that will be Sunday Sept. 5th for the Savanah Sand Dogs. Each customer will get a free roll of Angel Soft Toilet Tissue embroidered with red "R" 's.

Yes, that will be Sunday Sept. 5th for the Savanah Sand Dogs. Each customer will get a free roll of Angel Soft Toilet Tissue embroidered with red "R" 's.

you will not see those rolls in my bathroom,fire starters they are

would have been a nice touch to put on a syracuse shirt. Im guessing it was a coincidence?

Anybody know if Coughlin and Marrone are close? Would be cool if Coughlin could help the program in more visible ways. For example, could he be a guest speaker at Junior Day or one of the camps SU runs for high school players?

Im guessing it was a coincidence?

I don't think having such a high profile SU alum throwing the first pitch on SU day was a coincidence... Would've been cool to see him in an SU hat though.

My girlfriend is an SU alum and went to the game w the alumni group. She said the entire right field side was full of orange. She said besides the pitching performance the most incredible thing was hearing a very loud 'let's go Cuse' chant.
As she was at the game I was running the manhattan bridge in a Cuse Jersey and got three Cuuuuse yells and two high fives saying we got them next year. NYC loves their orange.

I don't think having such a high profile SU alum throwing the first pitch on SU day was a coincidence... Would've been cool to see him in an SU hat though.

Maybe, but what a blunder by not putting any cuse gear on him if it was planned. Not very Doc like.