Tom Izzo coached like crap today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tom Izzo coached like crap today

Tom Izzo, 7 Final Fours, 1 National Championship

Dean Smith, 11 Final Fours, 2 National Championships

Phil Woolpert, 3 Final Fours, 2 National Championships

Thanks for taking us back to the 1950s.

I've heard good things about this Buddy Holly guy.

Michigan State fans don’t care they lost today.
They know they are a NC contender.
Same for Duke losing last night.

Our fans are pissed our program has slipped back.
Our offense has been awful.
That gets criticism and it’s okay we are struggling this year.
It’s been bad for 5 years that gets frustration.

Michigan State fans don’t care they lost today.
They know they are a NC contender.
Same for Duke losing last night.

Our fans are pissed our program has slipped back.
Our offense has been awful.
That gets criticism and it’s even just this year.
It’s been bad for 5 years that gets frustration.
hey is that a sonnet?

For what it's worth, Mike Brey stated that yesterday's win was right up there as one of his best in his 18 years at ND, especially when considering "my two top scorers/players were back home in their apartments." I think his sentiment speaks for itself in regards to the stunning nature of their victory, and simultaneously our defeat.

For what it's worth, Mike Brey stated that yesterday's win was right up there as one of his best in his 18 years at ND, especially when considering "my two top scorers/players were back home in their apartments." I think his sentiment speaks for itself in regards to the stunning nature of their victory, and simultaneously our defeat.

This is a very skilled neutral comment.

Congratulations sir!

We were up 14 and then lost by 17.

Isn't that like saying Oklahoma State's loss to Syracuse in the 2nd round of the 2003 tourney never should have happened?
Context of reply....
I was responding to a quote that SU was 4-1 against Izzo. The one NCAA loss hurt the most and was a Total collapse...no disrespect meant for the Great 2003 run of our Big X and national champs.

Yeah 2013 was the last time we had a good (for Syracuse standards) team. Agreed.
2014! You can mock the finish all you want but 25-0 is 25-0. Plus, we don’t draw the bad matchup of Dayton in Round 2 and that’s a elite eight team. And I give the 2015-16 regular season a pass because a bunch of those losses were when JB was serving a 9 game suspension. We win a couple of those games when Hop was thrust into the HC role and then we’re not even a bubble team.

2014! You can mock the finish all you want but 25-0 is 25-0. Plus, we don’t draw the bad matchup of Dayton in Round 2 and that’s a elite eight team. And I give the 2015-16 regular season a pass because a bunch of those losses were when JB was serving a 9 game suspension. We win a couple of those games when Hop was thrust into the HC role and then we’re not even a bubble team.

We made one basket outside of the paint against Dayton.

One of the most insane statistics in college basketball history.