Tommorrow Will Be Really Tough.... | Syracusefan.com

Tommorrow Will Be Really Tough....

newmexicuse

All Conference
I will be at work, but have the game taping to the DVR.

How am I going to find the willpower to stay off the internet until I can get home to watch ???

This will be a true test of my mental toughness.

How am I going to find the willpower to stay off the internet until I can get home to watch ???

I'm in the same boat...g'town hit the fan this week at work and it is most assuredly the wrong time of year for that to happen to me.....I doubt i'll be able to take even a half day off Friday either

ill be at work too but theres no way i can dvr a tournament game and not know the result for 5 hours. you can watch the games online or your smartphone, thats what ill be doing.

I plan on watching the first half in the office, and taking an early lunch to catch the 2nd half at the bar.

Or just watch the whole thing at the office.

Too busy for the day off tomorrow

I was able to do it once. I called my mom on another matter (she had been told along with everyone else I knew not to say a word) and she answers the phone so sad. ugh

same here...cannot take the day off...making a faceook post to leave me alone...turning off my phone and trying to spend most of my day out of my office and out on the shop floor.

Tommorrow Will Be Really Tough...

================================================

I can see it's already giving you trouble with the spelling...

:D

I'm having my roof replaced tomorrow. Yesterday I remembered that my Directv dish is bolted into my back porch roof. I panicked and contacted Directv. Fortunately, someone will be out to my house between 8a and 12p CST tomorrow to move it. Dodged a bullet.

I can't even imagine not being able to watch an SU tourney game. Heck, I start to pace and get sweaty palms when a regular season game before ours goes to OT and it joins our game late.

I asked for the afternoon off and my boss wasn't sure. I told her I will not be getting anything done and will be checking in on the game every 30 seconds so it would be better for me to be out of the office. She agreed.
The benefits of complete disclosure. NashvilleOrange, I really like your avatar. Every time I see one of your posts I can't help but think of the old Lovin' Spoonful song "Nashville Cats"

The benefits of complete disclosure. NashvilleOrange, I really like your avatar. Every time I see one of your posts I can't help but think of the old Lovin' Spoonful song "Nashville Cats"

Thanks! Orangeyes introduced me to that song a few weeks back. Definitely sticking with the avatar a bit longer after both of your comments.

I'm relieved my court appearance will be before the game, otherwise I'd have a warrant out for my arrest. I just did 15 over folks, settle down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom