Tommy Gets Some Respect | Syracusefan.com

Tommy Gets Some Respect

Great to see. IMO, TD will surprise us positively more than we expect. He has a throwing ability that is untapped yet - able to throw frozen ropes through small windows, accuracy that is truly amazing. He is able to stand in the pocket and get the ball deep or make touch passes over defenders heads into the end zone. We are fortunate to have him and will see many rewards from his play.

tenor (11).gif

Wow very nice to see the respect but didn't really expect it. Not because I don't think Tommy is really good. I figured he would need a year of starting before the national media jumped on board.

“has a strong supporting cast at his disposal and should emerge as one of the ACC’s top quarterbacks in coach Dino Babers’ high-powered offense.”

There were many times when most of us probably wondered if things like that would ever be said about SU football again. I’m soaking it all in!

I'm basically prepared for him to announce he's entering the NFL draft.

They passed on him, so why do they care? ;)
Who was the kid they took that they said was the future? Was it Jonathan Lewis, can’t remember...

Even in their anemic system, did he ever see a snap?

EDIT - TE now. Did get some burn as a fr. At QB, and scored some tuddies. I like our guy.

Sean McDonough is no slouch for football. I´d love to see Mike Tirico back in college football calling ACC games.
There good to , but the others have iconic voices and signature calls

Props to Athlon for putting the entire list on one page and not making me click "next page" like ten soul-crushing times.
And just one slip of the index finger before all the ads all fully load and you put yourself on some ¨paid outbrain¨ trail of hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom