Tommy Gets Some Respect | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tommy Gets Some Respect

His success should usher in a whole new era of self-loathing for our friends at Buttgers.
last year after the UNC game a Rutgers thread popped up on Tommys google page it was a little bit of a melt down . Rutgers was a consideration but they were a qb run heavy offense at the time so we moved on . Trust me they wanted Tommy . Glad Tommy picked a winner , yes Cuse fans we are winners once again !!

They about TD over there every time the coaching show comes around or recruiting ...thank your pick...

Syracuse went to afterthought to potentially overrated in some ways. I mean, wow.

That's the benefit of (1) having a respected historical name in college football, (2) an exciting coach, and (3) lots of alumni in the sports media.

That's the benefit of (1) having a respected historical name in college football, (2) an exciting coach, and (3) lots of alumni in the sports media.

Yep. Especially #2.

I’d add a number four: momentum and regency theory are everything.

TD will have a very good year and if the running game is as good as I think it'll be, he and the receivers will have a field day. Add to that the D playing well and their will be even more snaps to play with. Plus the special teams pinning down the opposition inside the 15...wow...field position galores.

TD will have a very good year and if the running game is as good as I think it'll be, he and the receivers will have a field day. Add to that the D playing well and their will be even more snaps to play with. Plus the special teams pinning down the opposition inside the 15...wow...field position galores.
We do lose studs Custis and Shy from those kicking units. Who do we think will be the main guys stepping in for them? Guys who I think may be good fits would be Trill, Iffy, Cam Jonas, Cam Jordan. Maybe any of the young LB's; Mikel Jones, Kpogba and Cantin?

We do lose studs Custis and Shy from those kicking units. Who do we think will be the main guys stepping in for them? Guys who I think may be good fits would be Trill, Iffy, Cam Jonas, Cam Jordan. Maybe any of the young LB's; Mikel Jones, Kpogba and Cantin?

Whoever the staff thinks should do it is the one I pick! Honestly, the speed has increased so much on this team along with size there are a lot of candidates as you wrote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom