tomorrow night is going to be a tough go | Syracusefan.com

tomorrow night is going to be a tough go

orangehomer

All American
the crowd will be heavy nc state, and the duke fans will be against us. god knows how the refs will act. i for one am not excited about this matchup at all.

Let's be honest. We played like absolute crap at home, but NC State just kept trying to find ways to let us win.

We've struggled over the last 10 or so games, but if we play anywhere near the way we did against Florida State, we should really be fine. I'm not even that high on our team anymore, but this game shouldn't be a concern unless we crap the bed again.

the crowd will be heavy nc state, and the duke fans will be against us. god knows how the refs will act. i for one am not excited about this matchup at all.
Have No Fear, OG is Here!!! Along with the rest of the Orange Fam! Let's Get It On!!!! Don't know about you but my room is booked to Monday after winning the CHIP. LGO
og.jpg

any game we play in Greensboro will be a tough one, SU needs to come out and blow the doors off instead of letting these lame teams hang around all game. Can't take the chance that we'll get the calls so they need to make sure that the game won't come down to that. Not going to be easy but they can do it

Our team needs to be challenged and they need to break out of their funk completely. Miami would have slowed it down. NC State, at least will try to run. One single prediction, Cooney goes 3 or more, we win.

Warren could score 30 and NC State still might not crack 65.

If this year's squad is a Final Four contender, then it should not fear any team or situation in front of it moving forward. As fans, we shouldn't, either. :cool:
it's not about "fearing" a team or whatever, my point is that we would likely roll this team in msg but this is not going to be like that. this is not a true road game but it is much closer to a road-neutral than it is to a true-neutral. we have a better team but I think this is a harder game than most are giving it credit.

Warren will get his but we can't let their freshman F Anderson look like an All-American like he did in Syracuse. NC St certainly doesn't suck as somebody incorrectly posted above but if we rebound and are focused then I predict a 10 point or so win.

we did fine the last time we played nc state on the road

Would rather have had Miami just from a fan support standpoint.

When does Swofford call the refs to tell them to screw NC State and favor us? Or has it already happened? They never clarified that on the NC State board.

'Cuse is a good road team. They have the will to win and they'll get it done. Grant is back and the mojo with him.

When does Swofford call the refs to tell them to screw NC State and favor us? Or has it already happened? They never clarified that on the NC State board.
They know it's already in the works. They're just waiting to see it happen. :crazy:

SU brings its "A" game..no problem.

Regarding the crowd..if SU fans show up in Greensboro like they did for the Wake game, we will be one third of the coliseum. LGO!!!

If this year's squad is a Final Four contender, then it should not fear any team or situation in front of it moving forward. As fans, we shouldn't, either. :cool:
We're not in the Garden any more.
No more arena half or more in orange.
But if we're healthy & play our game...it's everyone else who needs to worry.

Oh yes...and we should run a little, huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom