tomorrow night is going to be a tough go | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

tomorrow night is going to be a tough go

NC State will have the crowd and a little momentum. They also have the hottest player in the ACC right now. It's going to be a tough game.

Orangefanforever said:
SU brings its "A" game..no problem. Regarding the crowd..if SU fans show up in Greensboro like they did for the Wake game, we will be one third of the coliseum. LGO!!!

We'll win IMO, but we aren't getting 1/3 the crowd.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 21m
More Washington on Syracuse: "If we execute, then we’ll be fine. I’m not even worried about it."

We win going away, IMO.
Roy Simmons, our legendary Lax HOF'er, was once asked about yet another Final4 game, and how it was that SU had that long streak going.
He said: "Its May, we're Syracuse...time to turn it up". Not worried in the least! :cool:

We're not in the Garden any more.
No more arena half or more in orange.
But if we're healthy & play our game...it's everyone else who needs to worry.

Oh yes...and we should run a little, huh?

Getting out in transition would help, especially if we can continue to execute in the half court now that Jerami is back. Of course, I'm biased on this issue--I always coach my teams to run (with intelligence) whenever possible. :)

the crowd will be heavy nc state, and the duke fans will be against us. god knows how the refs will act. i for one am not excited about this matchup at all.

It will be a good dress rehearsal for when we have to deal with the Duke crowd Saturday night. Might as well embrace it.

I'm looking forward to it. The tougher the match up the better - that's what winners want. I'd rather face a team we could lose to - more exciting a game that way. I'm a bit sick of posts saying I want no part of this team or that team. I understand that match ups are important but bring on any and all. At our best, we can beat any team in the nation. Let's Go Orange!

Think CHIP Dammit!:mad:

erik-estrada.jpg

Always think CHiP!

Will NCST have that many more fans there then us? We always show well in North Carolina, and being it our 1st ACCT I was assuming we would have a solid showing?

Either way I think we handle NC ST

Will NCST have that many more fans there then us? We always show well in North Carolina, and being it our 1st ACCT I was assuming we would have a solid showing?

Either way I think we handle NC ST
Yeah the big three North Carolina schools control the tickets down there.

Yeah the big three North Carolina schools control the tickets down there.

last time Cuse played NC ST down there we took over their own arena. Just how well do they show in Greensboro?

Big thing is if we can deliver a punch early the whinypack will struggle. Turner is hot of late so need to watch him like a hawk. Keep warren off the boards and push the ball in transition and we should have no issues. In the first game we just couldnt make anything despite a ton of good looks.

last time Cuse played NC ST down there we took over their own arena. Just how well do they show in Greensboro?
Tonight in Greensboro they probaly had 13 to 15 000 fans . Then you have to factor in there are going to be a lot of duke fans too. This game will have the feel of a road game

I wonder if Cat Barber will play more. He looked pretty disruptive on D forcing some turnovers in their M2M. I think he will be hounding Ennis a bunch tomorrow.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 21m
More Washington on Syracuse: "If we execute, then we’ll be fine. I’m not even worried about it."
Well..duh. If one team executes their game plan and the other team doesn't, the team that does will probably win. If NC States gameplan is to get to the middle of the zone and make a ton of shots, and also stop us from scoring; they'll win if they execute that.

That quote really says nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom