Tonights twitter rumor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tonights twitter rumor

one thing's for sure, expansion/realignment is quickly becoming the Koybayashi Maru Test.

its a good thing TGD became Cadet Kirk. ;)

:eek:

Staying in the BE puts a cap on revenue for those schools' football programs. Generating less TV revenue than SU will give us a competitive advantage (assuming we re-invest in the program) that should translate to better recruiting. As many have said the longer schools like Yukon and RU whither on the vine, the better odds SU will be able to reassert NE dominance.

I understand that. But the way I interpreted his post, it sounded like he wanted them to get strong again, not "whither on the vine." Just curious if I was missing the point.

I understand that. But the way I interpreted his post, it sounded like he wanted them to get strong again, not "whither on the vine." Just curious if I was missing the point.

I see how you could interpret it that way. Guess I interpreted OPA's post as pushing for them to get a TV deal done so they can stay mired in mediocrity; not to help them flourish. We'll just have to wait for his clarification.

I don't understand why anyone would want to be in a conf with Texas... and I see tons of ACC posts on other boards hoping for texas to join. I just don't get it

Because the alternative is being in the morgue with Rutgers and UConn.

Sunday could be a very interesting news day with both the Big East and Big 12 Presidents meeting. Late story from the Fort Worth newspaper Thursday evening:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/09/29/3408229/expanding-east-or-west-big-12.html#ixzz1ZRE1W1OT

The big news at the end of this article - the Big East has no enforceable break-up penalty if TCU changes their mind. TCU is officially gone.

Hard to believe the Big East could have become as successful as they once were with such a total lack of basic legal work behind what they do - they didn't even form an official corporate entity until AFTER the 2003 raid, for instance, as we saw from the notes of the post-raid meetings.

Really hope the BE keeps it together.

Just add two solid TV market teams - get an assurance from the BCS and make a TV deal now.

Get it done BE!
You are flat out nuts. We want the Big East to turn into a turd conference, and we want Calhoun to retire.

SunBeastConf.jpg

Texas is trying to get some other decent looking girls into her gang. BYU (the religious one), WVU (the wild one), UC, UL and TCU (the rich girl who drives Dad mad).
Shouldn't there be a geeky girl in there somewhere who inevitable turns out to be really beautiful and wins the hand of the hot girl' boyfriend?

Texas is trying to get some other decent looking girls into her gang. BYU (the religious one), WVU (the wild one), UC, UL and TCU (the rich girl who drives Dad mad).

Better yet, isn't there supposed to be some girl mixed in who disguises herself as a guy, falls in love with hot girls boyfriend, which then leads to homosexual overtones before finally revealing he is a she at the winter dance?

Shouldn't there be a geeky girl in there somewhere who inevitable turns out to be really beautiful and wins the hand of the hot girl' boyfriend?

Is Rutgers the annoying fat chick that doesn't understand why no one finds her attractive and no one asks her to the dance?

Better yet, isn't there supposed to be some girl mixed in who disguises herself as a guy, falls in love with hot girls boyfriend, which then leads to homosexual overtones before finally revealing he is a she at the winter dance?
nope, that is rutgers.

I am afraid this story is not destined to have a typical Hollywood happy ending. It is the "Perfect Storm" of the teen girls coming of age genre.
perfect-storm.jpg

stock-photo-grave-stones-at-the-american-cemetery-at-omaha-beach-normandy-france-2038530.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom