Tony Reali smacks down Woody Paige | Syracusefan.com

Tony Reali smacks down Woody Paige

longislandcuse

Living Legend
First topic on Around the Horn is about Ennis and Syracuse. How good is Ennis? Can Syracuse go undefeated? Everyone answers the questions normally except for Woody Paige who goes into some diatribe about how JB over-coaches in the Tournament and this is the reason some of his teams have underachieved.

Reali goes off on him, mutes him and keeps going off on him.

If you can catch a replay it was hilarious.

First topic on Around the Horn is about Ennis and Syracuse. How good is Ennis? Can Syracuse go undefeated? Everyone answers the questions normally except for Woody Paige who goes into some diatribe about how JB over-coaches in the Tournament and this is the reason some of his teams have underachieved.

Reali goes off on him, mutes him and keeps going off on him.

If you can catch a replay it was hilarious.

I was watching USA hockey replay and just missed it. I'll catch the replay, thanks for posting that.

What's funny is cowherd was on today praising JB for the exact opposite, saying he doesn't strangle his players and allows his athletes to make plays without over coaching, and that's why he has been so successful. Woody sounded like an complete jacka$$ and could not be more wrong on the subject, but there's nothing new with that.

Last edited:
What's funny is cowherd was on today praising JB because of the exact opposite, saying he doesn't strangle his players and allows his athletes to make plays without over coaching, and that's why he has been so successful. Woody sounded like an complete jacka$$.
Exactly, that's echoed in the Gottlieb article that was posted earlier as well.

Paige is clueless on everything. He's a dumber and much less humorous version of Bill Walton.

haha i just caught the replay. He couldn't help but mute him and just laugh at him

What's funny is cowherd was on today praising JB for the exact opposite, saying he doesn't strangle his players and allows his athletes to make plays without over coaching, and that's why he has been so successful. Woody sounded like an complete jacka$$ and could not be more wrong on the subject, but there's nothing new with that.
Which proves those guys know less about coaching then me, and that aint saying much.

Exactly, that's echoed in the Gottlieb article that was posted earlier as well.

Along with the long espn article during the Fine drama likening how he runs the program to an NBA coach...
Along with pretty much everything anyone with a clue has ever said about him...
What a clown. Next he's going to say Bill Belichick is too emotional.

Woody Paige needs to worry about his Botox injections, he looks like crap.
actually I was thinking he had prednisone face but he sure as sheite doesn't know what he's talking about

KellySyracuse said:
actually I was thinking he had prednisone face but he sure as sheite doesn't know what he's talking about
What is prednisone face asks the guy who just was on it

What is prednisone face asks the guy who just was on it
images