Top 25 Preseason AP Poll | Syracusefan.com

Top 25 Preseason AP Poll

Only one G5 team in the Top 30 (28th). Will be interesting to see who the sacrificial G5 team that plays the SEC’s 2nd best team will be.

Only one G5 team in the Top 30 (28th). Will be interesting to see who the sacrificial G5 team that plays the SEC’s 2nd best team will be.
Hard to know it will be an SEC team. Could be OSU/Ore/ND or the SEC #2 who by default could also be a 2 loss team after that title game.

Hard to know it will be an SEC team. Could be OSU/Ore/ND or the SEC #2 who by default could also be a 2 loss team after that title game.

Whomever it is they will be anywhere from #2 to #4 in the Final rankings playing a team that might not even be Top 25.

COACHES POLL

It's almost exactly the same as the AP POLL, except those receiving votes in addition to the top 25. Believe it or not, Syracuse got 1 vote, along with Troy, Air Force, James Madison, and Miami (OH) tied for 52. My guess is that whoever the voter representing the Syracuse News these days, is the one vote.

Love the one vote. It does matter if we come out of the gates quickly w decisive wins

Everything these days is optics and the illusion of immediate success for Fran will help w rebuilding this thing from the malaise of the past 25 years

COACHES POLL

My guess is that whoever the voter representing the Syracuse News these days, is the one vote.

These two parts of your post are fighting each other.

My guess is that it's whatever staffer we put in charge of submitting the top 25, or whatever staffer Georgia put in charge of submitting the top 25.

The Only Post that really matters is the one at the end of the year..
GO ORANGE !!!!!!!

The Only Post that really matters is the one at the end of the year..
GO ORANGE !!
You mean the posts lamenting getting older and not being able to stay up until the ball drops?

1st story will be them slobbering over Texas's SEC beginning. 2nd will be them reminiscing and giggling on Oregon's inflatable mascot during Big 10 Media Days and say that is just one example of the added excitement of the West Coast teams. 2 hours in, they'll devote a few minutes on the ACC and Big 12 races. Then it is back to the SEC. Yawn.

1st story will be them slobbering over Texas's SEC beginning. 2nd will be them reminiscing and giggling on Oregon's inflatable mascot during Big 10 Media Days and say that is just one example of the added excitement of the West Coast teams. 2 hours in, they'll devote a few minutes on the ACC and Big 12 races. Then it is back to the SEC. Yawn.
I think you forgot the story about how Miami is back...slobbering all over Cristobal until his first dumb decision costs them a game or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom