totally disgusted | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

totally disgusted

thx ib any upgrades to manley ?
Yes. He commented on them a couple of weeks ago.
Treatment rooms, locker rooms, players' lounge. All being redone.

in the end i am sure it will be syracuse business as usual--status quo--less than mediocrity--same ol same ol..
I'm worried about you tipp - maybe you should stop stressing yourself out and just pick a new team to follow. You know, one that does things the right way.

I'm worried about you tipp - maybe you should stop stressing yourself out and just pick a new team to follow. You know, one that does things the right way.
excellent post al,i wrote a different response than this but then decided i'm in awe and speechless. the wisdom of your post was overwhelming,you have my undying respect and gratitude---thanks

excellent post al,i wrote a different response than this but then decided i'm in awe and speechless. the wisdom of your post was overwhelming,you have my undying respect and gratitude---thanks
No problem - caring is my business. :)

so was mine, in this case you do not know your business,as your response indicated.you would never,ever give a client sarcasm such as yours with a closed ended alternative.where was your training?

so was mine, in this case you do not know your business,as your response indicated.you would never,ever give a client sarcasm such as yours with a closed ended alternative.where was your training?
Oops! Was I supposed to take this seriously? :oops: