Toughest ever QBs college or pro | Syracusefan.com

Toughest ever QBs college or pro

Byron Leftwich in college was pretty damn tough. Against Akron in 2002 with a broken shin.
Dungey is still pretty high on the list if not number, I really hope he gets a few ice baths tonight and tomorrow...

i'm not sure, was someone posting somewhere that dungey wasn't tough? I just prefer to see him get hit a lot less.

upload_2017-10-21_22-47-23.png

Byron Leftwich in college was pretty damn tough. Against Akron in 2002 with a broken shin.
Dungey is still pretty high on the list if not number, I really hope he gets a few ice baths tonight and tomorrow...
No doubt. Remember watching that game and I was amazed. Leftwitch had his OL carry him down the field after the first downs. That was pretty unbelievable.

Didn't see break three of Scott Van Pelt's teeth one year and he beat us anyway?

Kellen Winslow TE vs Miami what a game
Btw ED is toughest it gets but 13-41 is as bad as it gets in this easy pass system

Btw ED is toughest it gets but 13-41 is as bad as it gets in this easy pass system

ED is setting a high bar for those who follow in terms of leadership. ED's value to this team can't be measured by stats alone.

Easy? How many easy passes did he miss last night?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom