Towson Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Towson Game Thread...

So worried about sliding the guys on the skip passes are being all but left alone.

I am going to be the first to congratulate that blonde Towson fan if we lose.

We're facing a very good FOGO and a great defense. Our offense has never been crisp this year. It's usually been isolation offense. That's not working against Towson. They've also exposed our D by working from behind the net to guys who are left wide open up top. Great scouting.

Someone tell the studio analyst to shave and comb his hair.

He looks hungover.

If Desko is going to run Williams out there the rest of the game, we might as well pack up shyte now and go home.

We're facing a very good FOGO and a great defense. Our offense has never been crisp this year. It's usually been isolation offense. That's not working against Towson. They've also exposed our D by working from behind the net to guys who are left wide open up top. Great scouting.

They're working from behind inverting middies

Embarrasing as it gets. Third year in a row this team has been a no show in the quarterfinal game, Desko needs to take some sort of responsibility.

I agree...not putting this all in Desko but clearly this team was not prepared to come out and play and this isn't the first instance of this.

Frankly, seems to happen to often in my opinion but maybe they can pull off another 2nd half comeback but not counting on it.

Gonna be another long offseason for us orange faithful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom