Towson Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Towson Gameday...

Again short sticks getting absolutely destroyed.

Also SU has to be the only blue blood constantly getting hosed by the officiating in big games. Lehigh couldn't buy a call today, feels like we're playing at Klockner

Not sure if we should read into it but Drew Carter might’ve shut down the possibility of another year for Kohn. Said he’s been accepted into law schools for next year

Ya it was up in the air last time I heard but the thought was he probably wouldn't be back

My god. Can we just go into the half with a 1 goal lead.

Towson has been sliding quick all game, need to pass the ball along as soon as that second guy comes
I notice that too but we haven’t been able to find the open guy or we slip fall turnover

Towson has been sliding quick all game, need to pass the ball along as soon as that second guy comes

Weve got an attackmen with a short stick, maddening we can't abuse that

Why we insist on feeding a packed crease is beyond me. Thomson missing a wide open loose ball is so par for the course

Not sure if we should read into it but Drew Carter might’ve shut down the possibility of another year for Kohn. Said he’s been accepted into law schools for next year

Believe he’s off to UCLA. At least that’s what his Linkdin says.

My kingdom for someone who can initiate from up top.

Mule near the restraining line ain’t it. Leo and Rhoa need to get their heads right.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I've never seen a dumber SU team. So many passes forced into tight spaces and guys trying to run through double and triple teams with loads of time left on the possession clock. It happens over and over with these guys.

I hate to agree but it's the same mistakes over and over and over. No correction or nothing. Same issues plaguing Gait teams in year 1 are still here. Staff also refuses to male changes that ade clear as day. Mule has 0 pts being short sticked and we have made zero moves. 1000% on this staff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom