Tragic | Syracusefan.com

Tragic

Timonen

All Conference
Just found out I'm traveling on NLID! To Pittsburgh early a.m.. Presenting all day. Home to Atlanta at night. I'm despondent. This day is like adult xmas. Sometimes you like what you get, sometimes you don't...but the anticipation and the all-day browser reloading is the best thing ever.

I wish there was a way to DVR it so I could relive it as it happens. I'm great at solutions, but I'm lost here.

Just found out I'm traveling on NLID! To Pittsburgh early a.m.. Presenting all day. Home to Atlanta at night. I'm despondent. This day is like adult xmas. Sometimes you like what you get, sometimes you don't...but the anticipation and the all-day browser reloading is the best thing ever.

I wish there was a way to DVR it so I could relive it as it happens. I'm great at solutions, but I'm lost here.
Maybe you can convince Cali to text you updates as LOI's come in

I thought Adult Xmas in Atlanta was a trip to the Gold Club? At least that's what Andruw Jones told me.

I thought Adult Xmas in Atlanta was a trip to the Gold Club? At least that's what Andruw Jones told me.
well, i suppose there's adult xmas for meatheads and adult xmas for geeks. i'm in the latter segment. only dikembe mutumbo spans both groups.

With the exception of Lobdell when Grob came on board I can't think of a single surprise during LOI day in the past 5-10 years. I used to get amped for it too, year after year until I realized SU has very very few surprises, either good or bad. The NFL draft is far more interesting to me. Still not adult christmas, that would be reserved for the Victoria Secret Angels Fashion Show.

victoria-secret.jpg